Time for some soul searching --- are you a "contributing" member?

WTM45

So, Al,....what happens to those who have no doubt shown that they are merely a broker or dealer. I mean, one member here has 186 posts, only 6 of them in a forum other than S&S which happened to start popping up on the 15th. He has 114 started threads and all but two are in the S&S and of the ones in the S&S, 95% or better have engines...no doubt in my mind he is a broker or a dealer.... Either that or he has the most impressive collection of used cars, trucks, boats, lawn mowers etc etc known to man.

They are being looked into case-by-case.
Please feel free to PM a Moderator or an Administrator if there are any concerns over a specific issue.
Let's not get into open debates or any calling out publically.

They are being looked into case-by-case.
Please feel free to PM a Moderator or an Administrator if there are any concerns over a specific issue.
Let's not get into open debates or any calling out publically.

I dunno what you mean, i did not see any names.:flag:

WTM45

My post was only a general recommendation, not aimed specifically at you, 11P&YBOWHUNTER. You called no one out by name. Thanks for not doing that!

It will be through the help of good members letting the staff know of abuses and problems that the S&S can continue to run smoothly.
Let us know via PM if there are specific inquiries.

My post was only a general recommendation, not aimed specifically at you, 11P&YBOWHUNTER. You called no one out by name. Thanks for not doing that!

It will be through the help of good members letting the staff know of abuses and problems that the S&S can continue to run smoothly.
Let us know via PM if there are specific inquiries.

Gotchya, but since you referenced my post, i figured you meant me. :cheers:

By the way, check your PM.