Tricare??

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I originally had no use for Express Scripts since our (myself and my military dependent wife) off-post doctors just sent the prescriptions to our local Walgreens, and Tricare covered everything but a tiny co-pay.

However one of her new medications - Trulicity - has a special contract requirement that says after two months of use, you have to use Express Scripts or pay the whole 800 dollars per month out of pocket! :eek:
Yep, I got caught up in that and had to pony up the 800 because my wife was about to run out, and it took a week or so to set up my Express Scripts account. :( However, once I started using Express Scripts for this one medication, I was very impressed & pleasantly surprised! They actually answer their phones, they ship their products quickly, they call you to see if you're getting low or when you don't need something because you have more than enough, etc. etc. Basically Express Scripts works how I wish the Fort Gordon hospital pharmacy system worked! :LOL:
Good for you, glad they’re helping you. The shipper lost one shipment since I been using them. Express Scripts over night Ed 5he replacement meds.