Tuesday evening eats....what's cooking, folks.

Dub

As I sit down after dinner is done I turn on the news and see what is brewing.

Payers for our men & women who are serving in the Middle East.

Son let me know earlier today that he'd be eating with us tonight and asked for something meaty. He was down with burgers.

They were almost done on the grill when he pulled up. He said he could smell them grilling from the driveway. :rockon:

I made some hopped up beans for no other reason than I like them this way. :rofl:

Onions, peppers & spicy sausage for the beans. Added a thin layer of crushed pineapple, too...just before adding two large cans of Bush's.

Into the oven a while.....removed & stirred in.....then back in the oven a while longer.

Some with American and some with colby jack.

Hope everyone is enjoying this time with their families as I've been fortunate enough to do today.

Prayers for our troops.

pine floor

Back at you Dub, that's going to be some great fixings if I say so myself.

I seen you have a Beautiful family over the holiday pics, don't know if I posted or not.

Made some sketti tonight, nothing to talk about except some work tomorrow.

Hope the family is doing good, see your post almost every day if time allows.

PF

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
2 for 1 wings tonight at the local wing joint. 6 Spicy Ninja and 6 Liger (lemon pepper and heat). Washed them down with a couple of local IPAs. No pics, but they were tasty.

Heard of the dust up in the sandbox on my way home. Fixing to tune in to see what's what. Praying for our guys and gals over there.

pop pop jones

You see where everybody is thinking NCHB is at your place eating all your beans. Post up a picture, when he has a mouth full of those beans.

Swamprat

Swamprat
No pics but venison burgers but with some crumbled up bacon mixed in. Tater tots and broccoli with cheddar cheese melted on top.

Dub...like them beans. Will try that next time but maybe with some pepper jack venison sausage.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Great looking fixins Dub. Those beans look so good I bet NCH would eat a bowl of them:rofl:

Keep praying for our troops!!!:flag:

Thank you, sir.

I don't know if he'd cave in on these or not. :rofl:

View attachment 998180A little Salmon for us tonight.

Great looking food Dub!

Most importantly God bless our troops and trust that they are in good hands!

Delicious looking salmon & asparagus. One of my favorite meals of all time.

Back at you Dub, that's going to be some great fixings if I say so myself.

I seen you have a Beautiful family over the holiday pics, don't know if I posted or not.

Made some sketti tonight, nothing to talk about except some work tomorrow.

Hope the family is doing good, see your post almost every day if time allows.

PF

Thank you very much.

Enjoying every day we have together. Won't be long and little guy will be done with college and onto the work world. I'm scared he will move far away and selfishly hope he stays close....especially with his mom's situation.....but I understand what he is facing.

2 for 1 wings tonight at the local wing joint. 6 Spicy Ninja and 6 Liger (lemon pepper and heat). Washed them down with a couple of local IPAs. No pics, but they were tasty.

Heard of the dust up in the sandbox on my way home. Fixing to tune in to see what's what. Praying for our guys and gals over there.

That sounds mighty tasty.

I sometimes think the wing joints conjure up certain hotness.......just too sell more suds to wash 'em down. :rofl: Was always a good excuse for me to order another large draft. :cheers:

You see where everybody is thinking NCHB is at your place eating all your beans. Post up a picture, when he has a mouth full of those beans.

:rofl:

:rofl:

A man doesn't come to such aversions overnight. It takes decades to develop deep-rooted dislike for such.

Hopping them up with peppers, onions and hot sausage isn't likely to be adequate subterfuge to get him to try 'em.

No tricks or shenanigans will disguise a bean/pea from that rascal. He's too savvy. :rofl:

No pics but venison burgers but with some crumbled up bacon mixed in. Tater tots and broccoli with cheddar cheese melted on top.

Dub...like them beans. Will try that next time but maybe with some pepper jack venison sausage.

I'll bet that deer sausage would take it to another level entirely. :rockon:

Oh yes! Those look tasty!

Tasty & easy to make. The hotter the sausage the better. Blends in with the sweetness of the bean mix.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Looks good folks. Craving flung on the baked beans. Gonna do a meat loaf tonight and might have to add some to the menu. :rockon::rockon::rockon:We had some baked chicken thighs with Italian dressing, mushrooms and bread crumbs. It was OK.
81707996_2540811246133886_7731402549726543872_n.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
As I sit down after dinner is done I turn on the news and see what is brewing.

Payers for our men & women who are serving in the Middle East.

Son let me know earlier today that he'd be eating with us tonight and asked for something meaty. He was down with burgers.

They were almost done on the grill when he pulled up. He said he could smell them grilling from the driveway. :rockon:

I made some hopped up beans for no other reason than I like them this way. :rofl:

Onions, peppers & spicy sausage for the beans. Added a thin layer of crushed pineapple, too...just before adding two large cans of Bush's.

Into the oven a while.....removed & stirred in.....then back in the oven a while longer.

Some with American and some with colby jack.

Hope everyone is enjoying this time with their families as I've been fortunate enough to do today.

Prayers for our troops.
Awesome!!! Praying for out troops as well.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks good folks. Craving flung on the baked beans. Gonna do a meat loaf tonight and might have to add some to the menu. :rockon::rockon::rockon:We had some baked chicken thighs with Italian dressing, mushrooms and bread crumbs. It was OK.
81707996_2540811246133886_7731402549726543872_n.jpg
Mmmmmmm!!!!!