UGA 23’ QB

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Even with this relationship, Stockton will have to win the position. He has the physical tools, but the question has always been is he smart enough.
This dude should spend more time worrying about Florida State’s quarterback. We good.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Even with this relationship, Stockton will have to win the position. He has the physical tools, but the question has always been is he smart enough.
He is and broke Deshaun Watson's and Trevor Lawrence's Ga records!

He just needs to wait his turn!

Beck will be the starter I think, Vandagriff will transfer do to not having enough game time experience!

Stockton will be QB2!

No matter how it plays out this spring Beck or Vandagriff will transfer and they will shine no matter where they go especially to the BIG 10, etc. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Why would any 5* sit the bench their entire college career. Those NC rings they got while sitting aren’t worth losing a shot at the pros.
It's not worth sitting for the possible NIL money you could get.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It's not worth sitting for the possible NIL money you could get.
For all the people that used to holler that Kirby was paying all these recruits, he ain’t even doing much of it now. It’s Jumbo and Texas A&M buying a recruiting class and then seein them walk. It’s Tennessee offering some kid eight mil. It’s Florida offering a high school kid thirteen mil.

Georgia and Alabama don’t have to. They are tellin these boys, “Come win a championship and go to the league in a high draft spot.” Cause they’re doin it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
FSU’s QB is the least of concern, have you seen him play? I suppose you’d take Beck or one of the others?
How many players on Florida State’s roster even had an offer from Georgia? How many rings does your hero have? You people are amazing. :bounce:

James12

How many players on Florida State’s roster even had an offer from Georgia? How many rings does your hero have? You people are amazing. :bounce:

The question was would you take Travis over your QBs now?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The question was would you take Travis over your QBs now?
Nice dodge. No. Don’t want your quarterback. A walk on achieved things he won’t sniff. Now answer mine. If you’re not too scared.

James12

Nice dodge. No. Don’t want your quarterback. A walk on achieved things he won’t sniff. Now answer mine. If you’re not too scared.

Dodge? Haha! You answered my question to you with two questions and no answer, and still haven’t answered it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Dodge? Haha! You answered my question to you with two questions and no answer, and still haven’t answered it.
Can you not read? No I don’t want your quarterback. I’ll take the ones we have. I don’t know how many different ways I can say it.

Now, how many players on Florida State’s oh so glorious roster even had an offer from Georgia? I’m guessing you’ll have trouble understanding the question and won’t answer. Which is kind of an answer.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Travis would be a beast with that level of talent surrounding him. Look at what Stetson was able to do.
Travis wouldn’t make it through an SEC schedule. He’s soft as tissue paper. But that was a funny way of admitting your team is crap.

James12

Can you not read? No I don’t want your quarterback. I’ll take the ones we have. I don’t know how many different ways I can say it.

Now, how many players on Florida State’s oh so glorious roster even had an offer from Georgia? I’m guessing you’ll have trouble understanding the question and won’t answer. Which is kind of an answer.

Ah, missed that. Sure that was there before?

Either way, I’m not sure how many players had offers. Why would anyone care? I just think a lot like that thread you help get shut down on the J. Carter topic, you like to ask pointless questions and passive aggressively poke at things to stay relevant.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Ah, missed that. Sure that was there before?

Either way, I’m not sure how many players had offers. Why would anyone care? I just think a lot like that thread you help get shut down on the J. Carter topic, you like to ask pointless questions and passive aggressively poke at things to stay relevant.
:rofl: Boy there ain’t a thing passive about me. You just described yourself. Staying relevant is not something I think about. Florida State’s football program might want a give it a shout though.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to answer my question. You got a bunch of middle of the pack players playing for a middle of the pack coach. Perfect for Florida State.

SpotandStalk

Travis wouldn’t make it through an SEC schedule. He’s soft as tissue paper. But that was a funny way of admitting your team is crap.

Of course the team with the weakest schedule in the Sec would bring this up.

Travis would do just fine with Uga’s schedule.