UGA 23’ QB

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Of course the team with the weakest schedule in the Sec would bring this up.

Travis would do just fine with Uga’s schedule.
A Florida State fan talking about schedules. :rofl: You people live in a dream world.

SpotandStalk

A Florida State fan talking about schedules. :rofl: You people live in a dream world.

You don’t hear me going on and on about “muh sec schedule” either. But please keep on and tell us all how daunting it must be to face Ut Martin, Ball State, SC and Uab in consecutive weeks:ROFLMAO:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You don’t hear me going on and on about “muh sec schedule” either. But please keep on and tell us all how daunting it must be to face Ut Martin, Ball State, SC and Uab in consecutive weeks:ROFLMAO:

No argument from me that this year’s OOC games are garbage. They are. Reckon how Florida State would have fared this past season against Oregon, Tennessee, or Ohio State. And SC beat Tennessee like they stole something so I wouldn’t laugh if I was a Florida State fan. I sure dont believe y’all would have beaten them at the end of the season.

Reckon how the “Noles” would have done against Alabama or the Michigan team Georgia destroyed. They’d have ended the game walking crooked.

Yet here you are talking trash when your team can’t even dominate that girl conference they play in. I guess we will never know. Florida State most likely will never be in the SEC. Just don’t bring enough to the table.

James12

Dang haha. Makes sense why he’d be comfortable with his QBs. Feel bad for season ticket holders, what a waste.

SpotandStalk

I bet you’re the only guy to ever get muted by his own fan base.

Don’t refer to me as slow again. While it’s clear can’t help it, you take things too far sometimes, just like you did in the Jalen Carer thread (and others) that have gotten shut down.

I was looking for that thread. Had no idea what happened to it

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I was looking for that thread. Had no idea what happened to it
Y’all take this mess way too serious. If you’re gonna get in threads about other teams and say the stuff you say you better develop thicker skin. Especially since your team doesnt win anything that matters. :rofl:

SpotandStalk

No argument from me that this year’s OOC games are garbage. They are. Reckon how Florida State would have fared this past season against Oregon, Tennessee, or Ohio State. And SC beat Tennessee like they stole something so I wouldn’t laugh if I was a Florida State fan. I sure dont believe y’all would have beaten them at the end of the season.

Reckon how the “Noles” would have done against Alabama or the Michigan team Georgia destroyed. They’d have ended the game walking crooked.

Yet here you are talking trash when your team can’t even dominate that girl conference they play in. I guess we will never know. Florida State most likely will never be in the SEC. Just don’t bring enough to the table.

Tn and Sc had weak defenses and neither would’ve made the schedule so daunting that JT couldn’t complete a season.

As for Osu and Michigan…Those were in the playoffs that 90% of the sec teams weren’t a part of so are they really part of “an sec schedule”

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Tn and Sc had weak defenses and neither would’ve made the schedule so daunting that JT couldn’t complete a season.

As for Osu and Michigan…Those were in the playoffs that 90% of the sec teams weren’t a part of so are they really part of “an sec schedule”
No. They aren’t part of the SEC schedule. Just would have beaten Florida State. I don’t know why y’all think your team is so much better than it is.

SpotandStalk

Look at what Stetson is doing at the NFL Combine!
No. They aren’t part of the SEC schedule. Just would have beaten Florida State. I don’t know why y’all think your team is so much better than it is.

Osu or Michigan beating Fsu has nothing to do with JT not making it through one of those daunting Sec schedules.

Rack they have him ranked around 6th in combine performance. Not too shabby for a walk on

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Osu or Michigan beating Fsu has nothing to do with JT not making it through one of those daunting Sec schedules.

Rack they have him ranked around 6th in combine performance. Not too shabby for a walk on
Fair enough. I still don’t believe he would. The ACC is a complete joke. Even as big of a homer as you are you know that whether you will admit it or not.

SpotandStalk

Fair enough. I still don’t believe he would. The ACC is a complete joke. Even as big of a homer as you are you know that whether you will admit it or not.

I could care less about the Acc to be honest. I’d rather Fsu, Clemson, Miami get out and join one of the big 2. At this rate those programs will continue falling further behind financially until they wither away to nothing.

James12

Y’all take this mess way too serious. If you’re gonna get in threads about other teams and say the stuff you say you better develop thicker skin. Especially since your team doesnt win anything that matters. :rofl:

For what it’s worth, outside of providing media coverage with Chuck Dowdle and the bulldog roundtable on your local networks, your team was irrelevant for the better part of 4 decades. So I know it’s tough to act like you’ve been here before….

James12

This ^ …. Half the stuff you point out people don’t disagree with, and has already been stated - that’s what this entire thread is about.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
For what it’s worth, outside of providing media coverage with Chuck Dowdle and the bulldog roundtable on your local networks, your team was irrelevant for the better part of 4 decades. So I know it’s tough to act like you’ve been here before….
But that doesn’t matter now. That’s what guys like you want to focus on because it makes you feel better. Georgia is atop college football right now and right now is all that matters. The top high school talent in the country cares about right now and the best players want to play at Georgia. They do t care about what you are focused on and neither do Georgia fans. None of those players ever remember Florida State being good. I know this stuff makes you feel better but it’s part of why your program is so mediocre.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
This ^ …. Half the stuff you point out people don’t disagree with, and has already been stated - that’s what this entire thread is about.
But you can’t get enough of it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I could care less about the Acc to be honest. I’d rather Fsu, Clemson, Miami get out and join one of the big 2. At this rate those programs will continue falling further behind financially until they wither away to nothing.
Y’all can’t even win the ACC. I dont know how that makes you want to come to the SEC.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Stetson is fixing to do to the NFL what he did to CFB, he is fixing to prove all his doubters wrong!

If he goes to the Ravens under Monken, Bennett gonna show out!

Another QB that is gonna turn some heads as well is Anthony Richardson from the Gators!