UGA BB

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Any word on who the new Dawg BB coach might be?

GTMODawg

BANNED
There’s a rumor going around that Baylors coach is interested in the job. Probably a money grab but it might have some legs

BornToHuntAndFish

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
When did we start a men's basketball program at UGA?

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Hire didn't get me all keyed up, but he can't be much worse. Any gators going to follow him??

westcobbdog

Nah they aren't right about anything related to UGA. White is a much better coach than we have had and inherited a very weak roster. Give him a few more years to continue to recruit / assemble the roster he wants.

walukabuck

Nah they aren't right about anything related to UGA. White is a much better coach than we have had and inherited a very weak roster. Give him a few more years to continue to recruit / assemble the roster he wants.
Nah he got 7 years at Florida and only got worse. It will only be more difficult at UGA. Florida was rolling when he came there. Went to the elite 8 his first year with Donovan`s players and all downhill from there.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So here we are two years later and we still don't have a roundball program? Is that my understanding?

westcobbdog

Saw some the A/M home game yesterday, was amazed at how soft we are, couldn't even get a rebound. Time to get some big bad men with mass, long arms and quick feet who can defend and control the paint.

Gator89

Made Final Four in 1983. Good team!

UGA just happened to bump into NC State, which had caught lightning in a bottle that year.

Georgia won its final regular-season game against Tennessee, overwhelmed Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama to win the SEC tournament and defeated Virginia Commonwealth, St. John’s and North Carolina to reach the Final Four. The Bulldogs lost to N.C. State 67-60 in the national semifinal, and the Wolfpack followed with an upset win over Houston in the championship game.