UGA Defensive End Gets arrested for bashing face of fellow student -- 3 Dogs "gone"

troutman34

I can't really recall Doc, but that might be it. I tell you what Ol Red just don't like nobody. He is what gives GA fans a bad name. Red, if it will make us friends I can get you a couple of autographs from the guys you dream and put all your hopes into. I was just trying to back up what I am claiming; getting inside info sometimes. Just because I have most of my friends and family as GA fans doesn't mean I have to cheer for them.

So, no Red you cannot touch me.

So, no you may not touch me.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I can't really recall Doc, but that might be it. I tell you what Ol Red just don't like nobody. He is what gives GA fans a bad name. Red, if it will make us friends I can get you a couple of autographs from the guys you dream and put all your hopes into. I was just trying to back up what I am claiming; getting inside info sometimes. Just because I have most of my friends and family as GA fans doesn't mean I have to cheer for them.

So, no Red you cannot touch me.

So, no you may not touch me.

Nah man Red is a cool guy. He's just messing with ya don't take it so serious.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
actually, I think Jeff Schultz is the ajc writer that wrote the piece trout is referring to.

Nobody is foolish enough to reference Terrence Moore in this forum, I don't think. He is the most gigantic a-clown in the universe.

Probably but Schultz isn't much better than Moore.

troutman34

I know he is. He is a blast to carry on a conversation with. All in good fun. All you guys are fun to talk a little pre season smack with.

Ol' Red

Banned
Ol' Red is so much cooler online... :rofl: :rofl:

Nah man Red is a cool guy. He's just messing with ya don't take it so serious.

I know he is. He is a blast to carry on a conversation with. All in good fun. All you guys are fun to talk a little pre season smack with.

SGD, I couldn't agree with you more about Schultz and Moore.

Man, we're going to ruin our reputations on here.:bounce:

Red

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just love the hate - ain't even August yet. GO JACKETS!

rex upshaw

i heard richt had a meeting with the players last night......and he went off on them. hopefully this will end the nonsense that has happened recently. also heard that southerland might not be out as long as first thought and the chapas is in great shape and should be a solid fill in. lastly, the leaders of the team have reported to cmr that all the summer workouts have been 100% attended.....

troutman34

That is an injury that Sutherland needs to be 100% before he returns. That could very easily act back up and he could be out for alot longer.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
i heard richt had a meeting with the players last night......and he went off on them. hopefully this will end the nonsense that has happened recently. also heard that southerland might not be out as long as first thought and the chapas is in great shape and should be a solid fill in. lastly, the leaders of the team have reported to cmr that all the summer workouts have been 100% attended.....

Good stuff rex thanks. I heard the same thing about Southerland. I expect him back sooner than projected but I don't think he will be allowed to rush it either. He's too important to us. I'm glad Coach Richt let em have it. Lord knows they deserve it. I'll be in Athens this weekend and if I see any football players out I'm going to want to tell them, "Take your butt home before you get in trouble." Glad to hear the workouts went well. Go Dawgs!!

Ol' Red

Banned
Good stuff rex thanks. I heard the same thing about Southerland. I expect him back sooner than projected but I don't think he will be allowed to rush it either. He's too important to us. I'm glad Coach Richt let em have it. Lord knows they deserve it. I'll be in Athens this weekend and if I see any football players out I'm going to want to tell them, "Take your butt home before you get in trouble." Glad to hear the workouts went well. Go Dawgs!!

Be careful.....somebody might go "Michael Lemon" on your tail.:bounce:

Red

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Be careful.....somebody might go "Michael Lemon" on your tail.:bounce:

Red

Yeah and we would have another one suspended and it would be my fault.:bounce: I guess you're right.