Unicoi 2023

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Can someone enlighten me as to why, hardly none of the folks that sponsor the Unicoi Call makers event, never comes on this GON Forum anymore? Unicodawg did list the vendors who will be their. But what about the open and closing times. A few years ago this forum would be humming with Unicoi. Some of us older backwoods turkey enthusiast are not Facebook fans.
They mostly do Facebook so they can advertise or show stuff available and it goes quick. Here's just a lil peek of some stuff my buddy is taking if it's available then. His stuff goes pretty fast. Lots of good call makers will be there fer sure.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16732915337606907.jpg
    FB_IMG_16732915337606907.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_16732914935827140.jpg
    FB_IMG_16732914935827140.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_16732915258516586.jpg
    FB_IMG_16732915258516586.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 27

Dupree

They mostly do Facebook so they can advertise or show stuff available and it goes quick. Here's just a lil peek of some stuff my buddy is taking if it's available then. His stuff goes pretty fast. Lots of good call makers will be there fer sure.
I have several pieces from Clay in my collection, including a snakewood striker, but I may have to add another snakewood striker this year.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I have several pieces from Clay in my collection, including a snakewood striker, but I may have to add another snakewood striker this year.
I have a few as well. I have a 2 piece Dymondwood that I like running on the ceramic but looking at getting a Snakewood to run on the glass. Choosing one is the hard part...lol

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Didn’t see a Clay listed. Name of calls in a pm.

Gaswamp

Can someone enlighten me as to why, hardly none of the folks that sponsor the Unicoi Call makers event, never comes on this GON Forum anymore? Unicodawg did list the vendors who will be their. But what about the open and closing times. A few years ago this forum would be humming with Unicoi. Some of us older backwoods turkey enthusiast are not Facebook fans.
A few years ago most of the callmakers gave up on this site. If a callmaker wants to show his calls he is only allowed to do this in the hobby craft forum./

herb mcclure

A few years ago most of the callmakers gave up on this site. If a callmaker wants to show his calls he is only allowed to do this in the hobby craft forum./
[/QUOT
I THAT MAKES GOOD REASING FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SELL. Even had a quote made by myself moved hobbys and crafts once . Just did not understan the reasoning. Looking forward to Unicoi come Friday and Saturday. Thanks for the input.

trad bow

Looking forward to meeting you Mr Herb at Unicoi this upcoming weekend.

Gaswamp

hope you guys have a good time at Unicoi

trad bow

I hope the storms aren’t as severe in the Unicoi area as they are here in middle Georgia

Dupree

I hope the storms aren’t as severe in the Unicoi area as they are here in middle Georgia
It was just some small hail, heavy rain, lightning and wind. We drove 5 miles to dinner and back and there wasn’t any signs of damage anywhere.

trad bow

Winter weather advisory today for the Unicoi area. I’m still planning on be there around lunchtime.

trad bow

Just finished wrecking bank account at Unicoi. I’ll post up the details when I get back to cabin

trad bow

And snow and sleet mixture falling up at Unicoi. Be careful

trad bow

My pocket book ran out of money a whole lot sooner than I wished it had. I could have dropped a couple thousand easily.