Unicoi 2023

Gaswamp

try Utube

Gaswamp

Left to right.
Irving Whitt, Dickie Champion, Jamey Rex, and Larry Stevens. I only bought yelpers from people I didn’t already own. TBH my favorite sounding of the bunch so far is the Champion, and it was also the cheapest. ($80) I ran a handful of other people’s also but didn’t buy them.

Edit*** after running them all some more this morning that REX is pretty sweet.
View attachment 1203122
Somebody pm contact info for Dickie Champion. I've got a friend who hunts with me that wants a trumpet do to my influence. However, he ain't gonna spend the big bucks I did on one. Sounds like this might be the one for him to get at under 100 bucks

Dupree

Somebody pm contact info for Dickie Champion. I've got a friend who hunts with me that wants a trumpet do to my influence. However, he ain't gonna spend the big bucks I did on one. Sounds like this might be the one for him to get at under 100 bucks
IMG_0322.jpeg

donblfihu

Nothing like this show, when I walked through the door. Nothing but turkeys, it made the hair on my arm stand up and put a smile on my face. Had a great time trying and bought some calls, couldn’t walk away without some new calls.

Gaswamp

I actually hunted all season, with a Scott Witter short box ‍. But Mann makes some good ones.
sweet...thats a great combination

Gaswamp

Gaswamp

its a great show. I went quite a bit early on. Unfortunately, I don't really need anymore calls these days

Gaswamp

I'm not sure what you mean by "need"...I can't say that's ever been a consideration for me! :ROFLMAO:
It wasn't for me at one time either. However, I finally realized I'm not a collector.

ol bob

For me Unicoi has never been about buying, or selling, but the Comradery, never been to another show that has it like Unicoi.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I like going to see the call makers and their calls, some of which are works of art, some that have a killer sound and sometimes if you’re lucky you’ll find a call that is beautiful and has a killer sound.
But alas I will miss the 2024 show as I’m having my left shoulder replaced mid Dec.