Useles “Billy” had to cut back to #1318 reebs a week to afford jrs edumacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Out of the four Nissans we've owned over the years, had to do major AC repairs on three of them. Usually involves tearing the entire dashboard apart.

Also, found out the hard way that the CVT transmissions in their cars are junk and electrical gremlins are common. I know Hillbilly has had good luck with his trucks, but personally I'll not own another one of their products unless someone gives it to me!
I don't believe anyone builds a good CVT. Maybe they need a few more decades on that one. Of course, everything is disposable nowadays, so maybe that's the idea.

I had my dad's Nissan '05 Sentra for the last few years of college... It had 353k on it when I turned it loose, having had no drivetrain issues, and someone is still driving it around Appling County.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I guess???

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
:huh::huh::huh:
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Dr's offices are requiring masks again????

Just in time for the 2024 presidential elections.

Pure lunacy.
Billy says tgat he cant trust the doctors know mor. They $ay people died of covivd who did knot$. They tolt us to give children the vaccine when they knot at risk. And now they say to where a mask again?

But most of all, they now askin ya what sex you are??? I mean tgat dont make cents? The been two skool about science and they should be able to tell confused people what sex they is? Not yhe oyher way around?

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Out of the four Nissans we've owned over the years, had to do major AC repairs on three of them. Usually involves tearing the entire dashboard apart.

Also, found out the hard way that the CVT transmissions in their cars are junk and electrical gremlins are common. I know Hillbilly has had good luck with his trucks, but personally I'll not own another one of their products unless someone gives it to me!

Interesting you mentioned this. I am heavily contemplating purchasing a Frontier......as in, pert much made up my mind and giving myself a month or so to talk me out of it. Always wanted a Tacoma, but I hear they are not as good as they used to be.

Basically I need a commuter vehicle, but I want something that serves purpose beyond driving to the big city. So small pickup it is.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Billy says tgat he cant trust the doctors know mor. They $ay people died of covivd who did knot$. They tolt us to give children the vaccine when they knot at risk. And now they say to where a mask again?

But most of all, they now askin ya what sex you are??? I mean tgat dont make cents? The been two skool about science and they should be able to tell confused people what sex they is? Not yhe oyher way around?

I was just talking about covid with a coworker this morning. Amazing how it just vanished. Folks dieing all ova from it, then it's GON. Did it evolve away?

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Interesting you mentioned this. I am heavily contemplating purchasing a Frontier......as in, pert much made up my mind and giving myself a month or so to talk me out of it. Always wanted a Tacoma, but I hear they are not as good as they used to be.

Basically I need a commuter vehicle, but I want something that serves purpose beyond driving to the big city. So small pickup it is.
To be fair JB all the Nissans we've owned were cars. An old Murano the wife used for commuting to work. A Maxima we had before kids, An old high milage Altima that my daughter drove in college ( think $5000 or less when we bought it with like 150k miles) it was a pure dog as far as eating parts. And the wife bought a fancy Infiniti SUV with a large bonus she got when she did a major real estate deal for her work.

The infiniti was the only one to not puke an AC, probably because it started having major electrical issues at fairly low mileage and we traded it on a Honda before the AC could fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.