Useles “Billy” had to cut back to #1318 reebs a week to afford jrs edumacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Wife wants me to take her to the modern Civil War movie.

If I can get more mexican food outta the deal I may be in.

I think Mexican food is my weakness....or maybe my heart's desire however you'd see it....
Save your money i seent it… it is ridiculously stupid. And insulting to anyone who understands anything about wars. Why they are fought. Watch red dawn again, better use of your time

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Save your money i seent it… it is ridiculously stupid. And insulting to anyone who understands anything about wars. Why they are fought. Watch red dawn again, better use of your time

I gotta be honest I dew not understand anything wars. I did hear that'n wasn't political...I was hoping for a decent movie. Last good'n war movie I seent was The Outpost, but I was never in the service n certainly don't pretend to know anything about the subject matter.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I gotta be honest I dew not understand anything wars. I did hear that'n wasn't political...I was hoping for a decent movie. Last good'n war movie I seent was The Outpost, but I was never in the service n certainly don't pretend to know anything about the subject matter.
It is very political - IMO. The outpost is a good movie and based on real events.

In Civil War they never really tell you why they are fighting in the first place. But what they do explain is that CA and Texas together decide to ally and overthrow POTUS and Washington DC… that is stupid enough, but it gets even stupider. The battle scenes are ridiculous especially when they get to DC. Atrocities everywhere and murder is rampant on both sides, and you really never know who is who? It glamorizes the press and those who report on war. Soldiers seem to work for the war correspondents? It is so bizarre

Watch Road House part 2 three times in a row and it will be time better spent…. Honestly

Whitefeather

Management Material
It is very political - IMO. The outpost is a good movie and based on real events.

In Civil War they never really tell you why they are fighting in the first place. But what they do explain is that CA and Texas together decide to ally and overthrow POTUS and Washington DC… that is stupid enough, but it gets even stupider. The battle scenes are ridiculous especially when they get to DC. Atrocities everywhere and murder is rampant on both sides, and you really never know who is who? It glamorizes the press and those who report on war. Soldiers seem to work for the war correspondents? It is so bizarre

Watch Road House part 2 three times in a row and it will be time better spent…. Honestly
I figured it would be lopsided to the left and wouldn’t even have an inkling to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.