Useles “Billy” had to cut back to #1318 reebs a week to afford jrs edumacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Uh, the Patriot was based on real events and people. So was Braveheart.

Yes. But same plot……reluctant warrior type wants to live a quiet life at home. Happens to be same actor. Same bad guy. family gets kilt which drags him into it. He wins.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Brokeback Mountain had a very original plot, and had no connection to boring reality...::ke:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. But same plot……reluctant warrior type wants to live a quiet life at home. Happens to be same actor. Same bad guy. family gets kilt which drags him into it. He wins.
And, both of that actually happened in history. And, he did not win in Braveheart, not at all. He was drawn and quartered, and the English still rule Scotland.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I’m just weird man. I’m prolly first person eva who picked up oddness of Josey Wales turning all cold blooded killa by shootin up a fence post. Once sumpin gets stuck in my head it rurns the rest.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
And, both of that actually happened in history. And, he did not win in Braveheart, not at all. He was drawn and quartered, and the English still rule Scotland.

“U bled for Wallace, now bleed with me!”

…….”the won their freedom.”

Movie sed he won.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I’m just weird man. I’m prolly first person eva who picked up oddness of Josey Wales turning all cold blooded killa by shootin up a fence post. Once sumpin gets stuck in my head it rurns the rest.
Name me a good movie that you like.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
“U bled for Wallace, now bleed with me!”

…….”the won their freedom.”

Movie sed he won.
He didn't. The Scottish people got runnovered by the British. That's why I was born here instead of Scotland a few hunnert years later.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Name me a good movie that you like.

I dun did. Legends of the fall. No country fer old men. A river runs through it. O brother where Art thou. Signs. Interstellar. True Grit. Big Lebowski. The outpost. Private Ryan. Terminator 1 n 2. The Predator. There will be blood.

That’s off the top of my head.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
He didn't. The Scottish people got runnovered by the British. That's why I was born here instead of Scotland a few hunnert years later.

Yes. It’s not accurate. Entertaining none the less. If I had seen the Patriot first I would have liked it more than braveheart . But I didn’t. So I didn’t. Caint help it man. I’m weird.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I dun did. Legends of the fall. No country fer old men. A river runs through it. O brother where Art thou. Signs. Interstellar. True Grit. Big Lebowski.

That’s off the top of my head.
Most of those I'll agree with. I thought the Big Lebowski was overrated. I don't know Interstellar. I liked the remake of True Grit better than the John Wayne/Glen Campbell version.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. It’s not accurate. Entertaining none the less. If I had seen the Patriot first I would have liked it more than braveheart . But I didn’t. So I didn’t. Caint help it man. I’m weird.
Yep. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Josey Wales ain't realistic enough, but Signs and Terminator are? :bounce:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Most of those I'll agree with. I thought the Big Lebowski was overrated. I don't know Interstellar. I liked the remake of True Grit better than the John Wayne/Glen Campbell version.

See we agree on which True Grit is better,

Interstellar is just different, it’s long, lotsa science, a bad ending, but still makes you wanna hug ur kids n loved ones. Its not for erybody.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Josey Wales ain't realistic, but Signs is?

I don’t aim for realistic. Interstellar and signs ain’t in the same neighborhood. Neither is terminator…….its plot ending is as impossible as interstellar, yet both movies entertained the heck outta me.

Status
Not open for further replies.