Useles “Billy” had to cut back to #1318 reebs a week to afford jrs edumacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t aim for realistic. Interstellar and signs ain’t in the same neighborhood. Neither is terminator…….its plot ending is as impossible as interstellar, yet both movies entertained the heck outta me.
Yet, that is your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig gripe about Josey Wales is that it ain't realistic enough? It is fiction. Feller learning marksmanship and muscle memory from shooting a fence post is more realistic to me as space aliens landing in your cornfield.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Yes. But same plot……reluctant warrior type wants to live a quiet life at home. Happens to be same actor. Same bad guy. family gets kilt which drags him into it. He wins.
Don't let the surface-level similarity of plots stop you from being entertained.

Or do... I ain't GON tell a man with goats how to enjoy cinema.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
See we agree on which True Grit is better,

Interstellar is just different, it’s long, lotsa science, a bad ending, but still makes you wanna hug ur kids n loved ones. Its not for erybody.
I liked Interstellar. But then I like Hard Sci-Fi rather in a book or movie.

RamblinWreck88

I liked Interstellar. But then I like Hard Sci-Fi rather in a book or movie.
Tough to find a movie that sensibly handles all that time travel stuff.

Like Terminator... The time travel thing in that never made no sense. Still a great movie, though.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Tough to find a movie that sensibly handles all that time travel stuff.

Like Terminator... The time travel thing in that never made no sense. Still a great movie, though.

They both had the same logic problem in the end. Both very entertaining. Both top 10’s for me.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

RamblinWreck88

They both had the same logic problem in the end. Both very entertaining. Both top 10’s for me.
Interstellar? The time travel aspect was scientifically feasible, I thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.