Useles Billy lost by #836 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Again Congratulations JB. Y'all are awesome folk. Am STILL humbled that you chose to share it with me first in that PM this morning.

ddgarcia

All kidding aside, be sure to share your love of OJW wit em soon as is appropriate. No child should grow up without such love and understanding as you have for it.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
lol

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
billy tryna get acclimated

ddgarcia

Now really all kidding aside, I am humbled and honored to be among such a great group of people as call Billy family. Truely a finer gathering of folks I don't think I've ever been among.

Awesome job Mr n Mrs JB. I'm sure y'all will make these young ladies wonderful parents and pray that you truely have changed the course of their future.

ddgarcia

My neighbors adopted a young brother and sister 2 years ago, then they filed for divorce. Didn't have anything to do with the kids, but why would you adopted kids when you aren't in a stable relationship.

Unfortunately many do it or have one of their own in the hopes that THAT will bring stability to the relationship

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Unfortunately many do it or have one of their own in the hopes that THAT will bring stability to the relationship

I think that is a big role. They went to a fertility clinic and couldn't get pregnant, then they decided to foster to adopt and got to kids. A brother and sister. I think they expected that to feel thier void.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
All kidding aside, be sure to share your love of OJW wit em soon as is appropriate. No child should grow up without such love and understanding as you have for it.

I will protect them as my own, and as such, they will never be subjected to OJW.

Status
Not open for further replies.