Useles Billy lost by #836 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
May hit the WW tonight for the Kitchen Sink Pizza.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
JB= good people!! Imho adoption is one of the most unselfish acts. Those little girls are very blessed to be a part of your family. I imagine yall will be equally blessed

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I bet Honkey is dirt roadin with a cold one bout now

JB0704

I Gots Goats
JB= good people!! Imho adoption is one of the most unselfish acts. Those little girls are very blessed to be a part of your family. I imagine yall will be equally blessed

I appreciate u saying that. We have always felt led to adopt, but it took a lot longer to get here than we imagined it would take.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Did you adopt through a private adoption or state?

We adopted through a private not for profit agency, not and adoption atorney. Don't think it matters what way you go, they are all frought with heartache of one kind or another.

In the end it was all worth it and if I was young I'd do it the same way again.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
We adopted through a private not for profit agency, not and adoption atorney. Don't think it matters what way you go, they are all frought with heartache of one kind or another.

In the end it was all worth it and if I was young I'd do it the same way again.

Good deal, glad it worked out. :cheers: We need to hear as many success stories as possible.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
I just found out we gots a turkey puppy he was outside raising a rukcus and I thought maybe a cat then all of a sudden this turkey comes running across the driveway like it was shot out of a cannon.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
This is Honkey's wedding weekend

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Is this the big weekend for Honkey ?

mark-7mag

I think he’s having the rehearsal dinner at the GC in Tifton

mark-7mag

Nothing but the best if Honkey’s paying for it

mark-7mag

He was originally having the dinner at the Dillard House but we all know what happened there

Status
Not open for further replies.