Useles Billy lost by #836 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Now really all kidding aside, I am humbled and honored to be among such a great group of people as call Billy family. Truely a finer gathering of folks I don't think I've ever been among.

Awesome job Mr n Mrs JB. I'm sure y'all will make these young ladies wonderful parents and pray that you truely have changed the course of their future.

Much appreciated. :cheers:

And, Billy's in general is a very good group of folks. Cain't find a finer bunch anywhere on the interwebs.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Wow Congrats JB and family. Our oldest is adopted so I understand the heartbreak that you and Mrs, JB have been thru. It is a rollercoaster ride for sure, but we wouldn't change any of what we went thru. Our satisfaction is that our daughter is in college now and doing very well; don't know if she would have gotten that opportunity given her background situation.

Enjoy the ride man. You already know this, but the do grow up fast.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Wow Congrats JB and family. Our oldest is adopted so I understand the heartbreak that you and Mrs, JB have been thru. It is a rollercoaster ride for sure, but we wouldn't change any of what we went thru. Our satisfaction is that our daughter is in college now and doing very well; don't know if she would have gotten that opportunity given her background situation.

Enjoy the ride man. You already know this, but the do grow up fast.

Thank u, and I enjoy hearing success stories. These girls come from about as rough an environment as one can imagine........but, they got taken out of it young. So, we are hoping we can help them identify good habits and behaviors to apply to their lives instead of following their people's footsteps.

Did you adopt through a private adoption or state?

JB0704

I Gots Goats
As long as we can afford it, they will be in private school, and they will grow up in church. I know there are rough folks in all of those settings too, but we are hoping we can control the environment enough so that they are not exposed to the rougher elements of life until they are old enough to have developed good patterns and behavior and wisdom enough to choose the right path.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
good JB

afternoon

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Bo$$ saying mean things about Chevy in the truck thread

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Not one word from Honkey today. Y'all think he give'em the slip? maybe runoft to mexico?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
TnT done got all mad and left us. I miss him.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am gonna go ahead and pay his dues for him, so he wont be facing fines, when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.