Weather is killing us...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Saw chasing last night late and some in the middle of the day while moving a stand, but it’s pretty warm midday. This time change has me jacked up I know that much.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I like a disappearing moon during the rut.
They are winding up hard here in Upson and scraping everywhere you look.

Waddams

I was looking at the forecast for my hunting area, looking like cool mornings, fall temps in the evening, mid 60s afternoons for the next time i can get there. is what it is. i just need to have my spots picked ahead of time based on where i think the wind and thermals will flow and where i think the deer like to be and cruise.

can't decide whether to sit all day in one spot or change locations during the day to best suit conditions. if it wasn't time for chasing crazy, i'd switch spots but they're not gonna care about much else but pow chicka wow wow time when i can get there next.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
75 here on Wednesday, forest fires all over, prooly going to take that advice

kingfish

The 2 WMA's where I hunt in NW Florida got absolutely crushed by Idalia. Anywhere I get in a tree I get cooked by the sun, no canopy anymore. 65% of the oak trees are now laying on their side and I haven't heard an acorn drop yet. Powder dry and hot. I think some rain and cooler weather might help perk things up a bit.

Latest posts