Weren’t no griz left anyway

1bidbob

BANNED
We have 3 doe days in the mountains this year. In my opinion that is 3 too many. Our deer population appears to be down severely from past years. I have hunted morning and afternoon everyday since season started. Never seen it this barren. Enough does will get killed by outlaws and poachers. Hopefully the DNR will step in and do something with the doe days. I have hunted the same land for years. I am basing what I say by observing my game cameras. Also, talking to a couple of local processors who say the number of deer they are takig in are way down. Hope the DNR doesnt wait til it gets worse and we suffer through several bad seasons.So far, this has the makings of a terrible one.

ddd-shooter

Agree. I've been buck only on my public land for about ten years now, so that's helped. But when they hit someone's feeder on private and get killed, there's not much I can do.

KevChap

Banned
If someone is not smart, you must bring yourself down to the level they are at if you want to communicate with them. Since I cant get down to your level I dont think we are gonna be able to communicate. You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
I'm actually glad that's your response.. I've seen how you keep a post going for days just crying. Typical behavior

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
If someone is not smart, you must bring yourself down to the level they are at if you want to communicate with them. Since I cant get down to your level I dont think we are gonna be able to communicate. You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

That's racist!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I don't skin any deer. I donate what I kill to Ga Hunters for The Hungry. Have you ever considered that?
Considered what? Killing deer that you don't want to use just to be killing them for no reason, then giving them away and complaining about low deer populations? Or trolling hunting forums?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I just happen to be a vegetarian. Wasn't always but tried it for awhile and health has really improved.

Then you have no business hunting animals, especially for the pleasure of killing them.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just happen to be a vegetarian. Wasn't always but tried it for awhile and health has really improved.
I've known several. Without exception, their health deteriorated quickly over a few years, and they had to go back to eating food.