Weren’t no griz left anyway

1bidbob

BANNED
Sorry boys. I had to go get a squirrel dog out of a #3 coyote trap. Guy was pretty ticked. He asked me how the dog got in the trap. I told him he stepped in it. I think he got a little madder . He could not understand that if he hadnt been trespassing his dog never woulda got in that trap. He just kept on arguing all the way back to the truck. I finally shut up when I saw the bumper sticker on his truck. If you wrestle with a pig in the mud after a few minutes you cant tell who the pig is. In less than 10 days all that hollerin will just sound like a whisper. The Big Guy-2020

Doug B.

The #1 reason for hunting is to help control and manage the resource to the benefit of the resource's maximum advantage. It's not about "helping the needy" at all. You say that to make yourself feel better about the fact you are killing for the sake of killing and that is nothing but abuse of the resource. There are thousands of ways to help the less fortunate and needy than killing a limited resource. Go buy half a cow, get it butchered and then donate it to the local food pantry if you really want to "help the needy".
You say that and he still wants to argue.....

Doug B.

Sorry boys. I had to go get a squirrel dog out of a #3 coyote trap. Guy was pretty ticked. He asked me how the dog got in the trap. I told him he stepped in it. I think he got a little madder . He could not understand that if he hadnt been trespassing his dog never woulda got in that trap. He just kept on arguing all the way back to the truck. I finally shut up when I saw the bumper sticker on his truck. If you wrestle with a pig in the mud after a few minutes you cant tell who the pig is. In less than 10 days all that hollerin will just sound like a whisper. The Big Guy-2020
You are not supposed to set a #3 trap on land. You are such a troll. It is only a matter of time you are going to get yourself banned. Honestly it can't come to soon for me.

KevChap

Banned
He's a vegetarian deer hunter with a freezer full of deer meat..
You are not supposed to set a #3 trap on land. You are such a troll. It is only a matter of time you are going to get yourself banned. Honestly it can't come to soon for me.
I could argue with this fool all day it's best to just let him hang himself.. almost seems like it's another members troll account

Doug B.

Oh, too bad. The game wardens have already seen your post. I guess you will be getting a visit pretty soon. Too bad you can't tell us what it is like to be banded. ?

Doug B.

He's a vegetarian deer hunter with a freezer full of deer meat..

I could argue with this fool all day it's best to just let him hang himself.. almost seems like it's another members troll account
I very much agree. I will try to not let him get under my skin.

1bidbob

BANNED
Hate to tell you Dougie Boy but you can catch coyotes 24/7/365. Maybe you should read up on the laws or are you one of the outlaws we got around here.

1bidbob

BANNED

It is unlawful to set on land any trap with a jaw opening any larger than 5.75 inches.

I am sitting at 5.625. Gotcha covered

1bidbob

BANNED
Oh, too bad. The game wardens have already seen your post. I guess you will be getting a visit pretty soon. Too bad you can't tell us what it is like to be banded. ?
The trapping season for furbearers is December 1–February 28. There is no closed season for the trapping of beaver or coyote in this state.

There u go Dougie. Now u dont have to look it up.

buckpasser

You are not supposed to set a #3 trap on land. You are such a troll. It is only a matter of time you are going to get yourself banned. Honestly it can't come to soon for me.[/QUOTES
The trapping season for furbearers is December 1–February 28. There is no closed season for the trapping of beaver or coyote in this state.

There u go Dougie. Now u dont have to look it up.

He was referring to the trap size, not the season. He’s a good trapper. Some 3s are legal, some aren’t.

1bidbob

BANNED
Well that is great. I been trapping since 72 so I think I know a little bit about trapping. I sure wish hides brought now what they did back then. Now I just go after coyotes. Aint no shortage of them. Probably why I aint got no deer .

1bidbob

BANNED
So I am wrong but you dont even know the legal trap size. I dont use traps that are classified as #1, #2 or #3. The newer traps of today dont use those terms for size. The 550 has a jaw spread of 5.500 which is well within the law. Sometimes they might run just a tad over 5.5 but never more than 1/8". Hopefully I have helped you out on your trap size knowledge.

The Big Guy-2020

buckpasser

In Doug’s defense you brought up #3s first. If you’d have just said 550, everyone would have known what you meant.

Why’s everyone at your throat? Are you a reincarnated banned member? Are you just a troll that gets a kick out of it? You must admit that you come across as a bit different. An old account that just fires up comfortably, a vegetarian deer hunter that isn’t seeing anything that passed up a good buck, that has a freezer full of meat, that donates his kills, that’s been trapping since ‘72, but still has “junior” at home and is retired. Help me understand. Are these guys being rude or is it just you? I’d love to have you clarify all this and get your side of the story out there.

1bidbob

BANNED
In Doug’s defense you brought up #3s first. If you’d have just said 550, everyone would have known what you meant.

Why’s everyone at your throat? Are you a reincarnated banned member? Are you just a troll that gets a kick out of it? You must admit that you come across as a bit different. An old account that just fires up comfortably, a vegetarian deer hunter that isn’t seeing anything that passed up a good buck, that has a freezer full of meat, that donates his kills, that’s been trapping since ‘72, but still has “junior” at home and is retired. Help me understand. Are these guys being rude or is it just you? I’d love to have you clarify all this and get your side of the story out there.
A bit different you say. Just because i dont like you boys tax evading Prez makes me different. But in just a few days his dog and pony show will be over. I hate to see that since you wasted all that time researching you just cant seem to figure me out.

The Big Guy-2020

1bidbob

BANNED
Hey Bob..just post some pics of you with some of your catches,and kills over the years. You’ve been at it a long time,so I’m sure you have taken pics over the years:huh: THAT should put these doubters to rest!! ??Trump2020??
Man I cant do that. You know pictures are incriminating The Big Guy-2020

buckpasser

A bit different you say. Just because i dont like you boys tax evading Prez makes me different. But in just a few days his dog and pony show will be over. I hate to see that since you wasted all that time researching you just cant seem to figure me out.

The Big Guy-2020

Oh, it wasn’t much trouble. You’ve only posted a small amount. I’m not against you Sir. I thought you could clarify some of these points. I see you don’t want to. I didn’t even bring up Trump, but maybe that does shed some light on your point of view. I highly doubt any Democrat will be better for your trap line or deer hunting though.