Weren’t no griz left anyway

1bidbob

BANNED
OK boys, time to turn in. Leaving out early in the morning on a 10 day Mission trip. Thankfully they aint much Covid down there due to their effective leadership. The election will be over when I get back and things should start improving a couple months after that. So I leave you all with this. Go vote. I dont care who you vote for because it is your business. And your right, if you aint a felon that is.

Make America Great Again- Vote The Big Guy - 2020

buckpasser

Bob, don’t forget to pull your sets before you go. We have a 24 hr check law. Unless Junior is gonna cover for you that is. Post up some MIssouri pics and good luck!

hawkeye123

Hey Bob if you are a long time resident of Tiger, how did folks watch a movie up there a few years ago? Simple Question ,that anyone who has lived in area for 50 years could answer, my folks had a 2nd home in Tiger for 25 years up until 2005, my uncle was a full time Rabun Co resident for many years, I think Rabun Co. is 90% conservative & those 10% liberal are all transplants, prove you are not a troll by answering a simple question or showing some pics of some fish & game that anyone on here that is not a TROLL can do!!:eek:

1bidbob

BANNED
Man, is that the best you got. The Tiger Drive In. That is until they closed it down. Then we would ease down to Toccoa to that one off Big A Road. Always was a joy cause we would get a treat at Bell's.

The Big Guy-2020

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Man, is that the best you got. The Tiger Drive In. That is until they closed it down. Then we would ease down to Toccoa to that one off Big A Road. Always was a joy cause we would get a treat at Bell's.

The Big Guy-2020

well, the Tiger drive in is still open, and Bell's closes way before the drive in would get out.

1bidbob

BANNED
Pappy, I hate to bust yo bubble. But they closed the drive in down for 15-20 years. Reopened about 15 years ago. And you reckon we might have stopped at Bell's before we went to the movies. Or maybe even the WigWam. That was a long time ago and I cant remember every detail but I know where I am and remember where I been.

The Big Guy-2020

1bidbob

BANNED
Hey Bob if you are a long time resident of Tiger, how did folks watch a movie up there a few years ago? Simple Question ,that anyone who has lived in area for 50 years could answer, my folks had a 2nd home in Tiger for 25 years up until 2005, my uncle was a full time Rabun Co resident for many years, I think Rabun Co. is 90% conservative & those 10% liberal are all transplants, prove you are not a troll by answering a simple question or showing some pics of some fish & game that anyone on here that is not a TROLL can do!!:eek:
So if your folks had a 2nd home they must have been classified as transplants. That is according to your logic. According to mine they were just folks.

buckpasser

The Big Guy-2020

Are they moving good in Missouri?

1bidbob

BANNED
Hadnt been to Missouri in a couple of decades at least. Dont know where you got that notion. Going down to help a friend with a church plant.

buckpasser

Hadnt been to Missouri in a couple of decades at least. Dont know where you got that notion. Going down to help a friend with a church plant.

That’s my fault. I somehow read Mission too fast for my own good. I thought you were hunting. Good luck on the mission trip.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Why do all these "Bobs" get hit with the band hammer?

Nature or nurture?