What happened to Bo Nix and the Auburn receivers???

DannyW

Bo's threading the needle today, and when he does, the receivers aren't dropping it. He's 12 of 14 for 141 yards in the first half. He did have an interception but it was one of those 3rd down plays that was as good as a punt.

Hmm...guess he read some of my comments in here about his throwing accuracy. :ROFLMAO:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He dang sure did just drop thst one in the bucket

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I imagine there was lots of practice holding on to the ball since all those drops last week against Georgia.

DannyW

Final line: 21-26 for 292 yards and 2 TDs against 1 interception. Also 5 rushes for 42 yards and another TD.

His best performance as a college level, but one game does not make a career.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
currently they are in last place in the SEC West.

Aren’t they always? I don’t keep up much with the West cuz Bama.?

brownceluse

Guess they better change the sheets for that bed in the SEC Shorts basement...currently they are in last place in the SEC West.
I think Pittman had them believing for sure. Team doesn’t have much after the ones. We completely to the wind out of their sails. What happened to them in Athens was demoralizing. I remember when in Pittmans postgame after beating A&M he said he hoped everyone loved him in a few weeks. He knew. But it was great for the fan base. They needed it. But make no mistake Pittman is recruiting better and they have a great staff. They will be the next UK of the west.