UT vs UGA

brownceluse

I watched Bid Vol Daddy’s post game video last night. He’s a hoot. He was pounding them Marlboro 100’s and talking Vol football!????

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't get all the JG hate on VolNation. He was in a tough spot without a run game and facing constant pressure. There's no reason to think somebody else would have done any better in that situation. I thought he made some good throws, but also tried too hard to make something happen (because Chaney was kind of depending on him to make something happen). Pruitt has y'all headed in the right direction.

Yep. His O line didn't block for him, his receivers didn't get open and there was no UT running game to speak of. Blaming him for the loss is, well, typical of the Vols.

Fromms greatest asset was between his ears and presnap. Stetson seems to have a lot of that too, with a side of being able to scramble better. Still a little underpowered on the arm, but he manages.

Yep. His shortcoming is his arm. They said the same thing about Fromm - he can't go deep. Fromm just won football games. Bennett is winning games too.

The thing I like about Bennett is his quick release. When he has his target the ball is on the way. He just needs to get better about recognizing double and triple coverage.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
29 pages!!!

I haven't read much of it but I got a feeling ole Slayer is responsible for 10 pages worth.:rofl:

You got no room to talk snook. You been status AWOL in here since the Big(little)10 bailed out and became irrelevant. Next week they start to play and here you are. You got to hang with us if you're gonna get no respeck up in heah. And don't gimme none a that "been busy fishin' a lot" stuff.

By the way, where's all those monthly tOSU updates? Y'all that bad this year or what? ::ke::bounce:

Madsnooker

You got no room to talk snook. You been status AWOL in here since the Big(little)10 bailed out and became irrelevant. Next week they start to play and here you are. You got to hang with us if you're gonna get no respeck up in heah. And don't gimme none a that "been busy fishin' a lot" stuff.

By the way, where's all those monthly tOSU updates? Y'all that bad this year or what? ::ke::bounce:
Lol
Ive been posting a little but nuttin to talk about with my buckeyes laying idle. It was a gut punch when those little liberal weasel Presidents, except the 2 at Nebraska and OSU, decided to pull a political stunt and cancel the season.

Glad you mentioned it, time for an OSU update.:wink: