What is on everyone's Christmas list? I asked for a no till drill from the wife and she gave me a

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Ya'll say a prayer for the man whose wife said 3 times we're not getting anything for each other this Christmas.
I didn't get her anything.
:bounce:
Remember what happened to a annoying pool frog back in spring? He got off easy...

Oldstick

My Wife wanted a new bottle of her favorite perfume, so I can continue sneezing for another year. So I got her that and she was elated. (She gets mad if I get her something like a new vacuum cleaner.)

So she got me a new long handled electric tree trimmer so I can trip and fall off the ladder trying to clear the limbs from the house whenever it warms up some. :LOL:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
i haven't given it to her yet. I am thinking right after all the kids come over to eat breakfast on Christmas day would be the right time. After all, I am sure the kitchen will need mopping after all that cooking
Smart man.....just make sure your by the door and not within a broom handle of her.

Whit90

My brother asked me what my 2 year old wanted… I told him he wanted a Ruger M77, Stainless with a composite stock in 7MM Mag…. He ain’t getting one this year. There’s always next year.

Whit90

Those faucet freeze guards are a hot commodity for sure.

Managed to luck into a new set this am at Lowes myself.
All sold out around here… so made my own out of stuff I had laying around. Then I got to think about those ball valves near my hot water heater and realized I have shut off valves for both of my spigots. 49AEEE59-BC30-4601-B80E-23A06327C534.jpeg2A2FB627-4F7A-45DC-9ABD-D87ECDBF1584.jpegAnyone need a couple covers? $50. Each.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
the guys at work are already talking about it, and have been for days
Speaking of work…..Check your PM’s tomorrow. Im going to order some belts for a finish mower that you sent me the info on a while back. I’ll get the part numbers back up and send to you.

sleepr71

I got my wife a present she will never forget, and talk about to her friends for years to come.

a heavy duty industrial grade mop

After she finishes opening it..ask her why a Woman should never get a Watch for Christmas..? Cause there’s a Clock on the Stove…:stir:

Geffellz18

Guess the only thing I want other than what I already have would be a track saw.
May pick one up after the holiday though if there’s a deal to be had.
The wife & I buy our own stuff & give it to each other to wrap up. Just wrapped my stack for her this evening. We do usually purchase 1-2 gifts for each other that we don’t know about though.
The big equipment wish list items are not realistic, so they don’t even count!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ya'll say a prayer for the man whose wife said 3 times we're not getting anything for each other this Christmas.
I didn't get her anything.
:bounce:
That was our pact as well. And then I get a text yesterday. Got boxes coming from Amazon. Don’t open them.. facepalm:

georgiadawgs44

Same things I ask for every year. A tractor and a side by side. And I always get the same response. NO! :rofl:

Slayer! I can’t believe you fell for that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
My wife and I don't wait for Christmas. If either of us sees something that we want to give to the other, we do it then and there. I have gotten way down in the short rows and there may not be time to wait. LOL