What is on everyone's Christmas list? I asked for a no till drill from the wife and she gave me a

slow motion

My Wife wanted a new bottle of her favorite perfume, so I can continue sneezing for another year. So I got her that and she was elated. (She gets mad if I get her something like a new vacuum cleaner.)

So she got me a new long handled electric tree trimmer so I can trip and fall off the ladder trying to clear the limbs from the house whenever it warms up some. :LOL:
Thinking she may have gotten you an upgraded life insurance policy too.

slow motion

She wanted a trip to Ashville and stay at a fancy place to see the entries of the National Gingerbread House Championship. Back home from that last night. I want a 350 legend. Hadn't decided which one yet. I'll buy it after Christmas. There's a few things for each of us under the tree as well. Merry Christmas yall.

Jim Boyd

She wanted a trip to Ashville and stay at a fancy place to see the entries of the National Gingerbread House Championship. Back home from that last night. I want a 350 legend. Hadn't decided which one yet. I'll buy it after Christmas. There's a few things for each of us under the tree as well. Merry Christmas yall.

That 350L is a hot commodity this year…

Been a while since I saw so much buzz for a particular caliber.

Last I recall was 6.5 CM.

Sixes

I was working hard supplying the northern half of Georgia with natural gas and Santa must of forgot that I was at work, he didn't bring me anything.

My family did get me a tire patching kit and an under the seat rifle case for my AR that I keep in the truck

westcobbdog

My iphone loses its battery life rather fast roaming afield, so I asked my wife for a solar iPhone charger. A daughter also got me an Apple battery portable charger I can take anywhere and just lay the phone on. Problem solved.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I got a 40V Ryobi pole saw, a kindle and a bunch of books