What r u shooting for Gobblers?

douglasville deacon

from left to right...mossberg 935 semi auto 12 chambered for 3 and 3 1/2 inch shells...my sons Browning invector plus 12 guage pump in mossy oak camo...an American gun co. double 12 guage break action...a W. Richard double 12 guage...a stevens .410/.22 over under...an iver johnson 12guage break action...an iver johnson .410 break action...and the pistol is a VERY old black powder gun that 20 guage shells fit in ive never shot any out but i thought it would fit and one day i tried and it did...

Attachments

• the shotguns.jpg
    the shotguns.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 361

BASS1FUN

Mossbergs 935 & 835. I Mostly Hunt With The Semi Because It Doesn't Kick Like A Mule With The 3.5 Loads.

rocket

a GunDoc special:

032407015.jpg

Looking to get one of these from Gunn Doc myself. Is this the Savage 220A or the SPR100?

Randy

Looking to get one of these from Gunn Doc myself. Is this the Savage 220A or the SPR100?
Neither actually. I believe it was an old beretta action? Don't remember though. It was something the Doc had laying around.

trkyhntr70

>>

Neither actually. I believe it was an old beretta action? Don't remember though. It was something the Doc had laying around.

Its a cool lil set-up, Nice and light Ill bet, would be great for mountain hunts. Im sure Gunn Doc could do the same thing with an H&R Topper, its a single, has the rib on it, and if Im correct it also has a screw in choke. Think you can findem a lil over 100. bucks, then have Gunn Doc hook it up;)

Gadget

Its a cool lil set-up, Nice and light Ill bet, would be great for mountain hunts. Im sure Gunn Doc could do the same thing with an H&R Topper, its a single, has the rib on it, and if Im correct it also has a screw in choke. Think you can findem a lil over 100. bucks, then have Gunn Doc hook it up;)

no he uses hammerless single shots that they don't make anymore.

Randy

But yes Doc can trick out and H&R too. He did one for me that I no longer have. The H&R are not as light as these old hammerless single shots though.

Gadget

Yeah the tang safety is nice. I'll found some savage 220's when I was looking. Check the online gun auctions and dealers.

rocket

Yeah the tang safety is nice. I'll found some savage 220's when I was looking. Check the online gun auctions and dealers.
I've been looking...nothing out there right now(that I've found). Please let me know if you come across one.

Hoyt

I'll be using one of my 20ga. flintlocks...either my Old Virgina..
flintlockgobblerspurs.jpg

Or my gobbler special I'm building now. Just got to take more wood of and throw some stain on it.

shooting7.jpg

tbgator

Banned
Binelli Super Nova with Pure Gold Choke loaded with Winchester 3.5" Mag Supremes. Took one at 65 yds last year. This gun don't play