Votes: 15 39.5%
  • 25-29.9

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 30.0 or higher

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Toliver

GeauxLSU said:
I've always said I don't want my waist to be a bigger number than my length. Won't be long before that becomes a real challenge.... :rolleyes: :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

I just got there myself. 36/34 now. :banginghe

# Normal weight = 18.5-24.9

I'm a 25. How much weight should I lose to get that .1 drop back to the normal range? :confused:

Last edited:

stumpman

Banned
Im with muygrande on the bowl movement index im a short fat feller and if i weighed what they say i should i would look anerexic or however you spell it its hard work staying this big not really its a pain in the butt to get this off and be thin i have come to the conclusion that god wanted me to be a big person and i dont mean tall.

Outdoor-Writer07

My BMI:

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but it seems I have the lowest BMI on here so far. Mine is 20.1, but it says that is normal for my height and weight. :fine:

H

HT2

Bmi......

Well, mine should be better.....

Duff.....

You need to eat some groceries man!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

DSGB

coastga

What is the significance of this test? I'm a 28 on this scale. 5'11" and weigh 202. Not to long ago I was working out, weighed the same as I weigh now and only had a 16% body fat. This test shows I'm overweight and very near obesity! Have any of you ever seen a person with 16% body fat and who was close to obesity?

Give me a break, and pass the dougnuts! :bounce:

leadoff

GONetwork Member

I am .8 from being overweight?!?! I am 6 feet tall and weigh 178! I exercise at least four times a week (more than that during softball and baseball season) and consider myself in pretty decent shape. Matthewsman is right about the lack of consideration for muscle mass. Not everyone is built the same--especially male and female. I think measuring body fat percentage is a more accurate description of whether one is overweight or not. I think this BMI thing is a bunch of bologna! Mmmmmmmm....bologna!! :)

matthewsman

leaves coming out of the trees

::ke: I've seen a lot of leaves dropping lately,maybe some of them were little camo'ed 21.0 hunters blowing out of the stands

GeauxLSU

RThomas said:
I'm 6'0 and weigh 210. I'd need to weigh 164 to fall below the overweight scale based on the BMI.
RT,
No, you'd only need to be 183 to be in it's 'normal' range.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

Toliver said:
I just got there myself. 36/34 now. :banginghe

# Normal weight = 18.5-24.9

I'm a 25. How much weight should I lose to get that .1 drop back to the normal range? :confused:
TOliver,
How tall are you?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
BUT, ....I'm not to heavy, just to short............

26.5 :eek:

The good news is I have lost 25#'s during the last 4 months, :yeah: I guess, after deer season, I will get back to work as my goal is at least another 5# :cool:

leo