Where in the world is useles Billy McDurellson #53

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
TB, don't you deer hunt too? You could go on a deer camp vacation.

turtlebug

TB, don't you deer hunt too? You could go on a deer camp vacation.

Yeah but our place is up the road. That ain't no vacation. :bounce:

I've only been with this company about six months, can't take any real vacation time till turkey season.

Hoping for a mini vaca Thanksgiving weekend. ::;

turtlebug

Meaning we're supposed to be closed Thursday AND Friday.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
TB, I bet that is interesting stuff... you run the tests?

MAC2

No killing me or junior this evening.
Didn't see anything. Be back out there tomorrow afternoon.

Nice photo hankus. Somebody said it was photo shopped.
I don't believe it.

turtlebug

TB, I bet that is interesting stuff... you run the tests?

Right now I'm with a new company working at a satellite lab/PSC so all I'm doing is drawing blood, running the front and helping our pathologist with frozen sections.

The company that I was with for almost 14 years, I worked in microbiology (which I loved), chemistry and hematology.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
my brother is a biologist. He worked for companies developing tests to verify feed analyst through microscopy.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
my brother is a biologist. He worked for companies developing tests to verify feed analyst through microscopy.

for all you unlearnt ones... (I ain't naming no names Boss, so don't penalize me) that means he taught folks to look through a microscope and figur out what they was seeing.

turtlebug

I left the field briefly last year for about three months.

Went into QC for ADM.

WAS NOT FOR ME! I don't mind being in a testosterone driven world, wouldn't hunt or fish so much if I did, but the refinery business just wasn't my thing. I felt like I needed an armed guard every time I walked through the door. :crazy:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
for all you unlearnt ones... (I ain't naming no names Boss, so don't penalize me) that means he taught folks to look through a microscope and figur out what they was seeing.

I know what all that stuff means, I used to enjoy going over to a friend of mine and looking thru his microscope at the moon and stars.

turtlebug

I would love to go back and specialize to become a licensed microbiologist but I can't do that here at VSU.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
where would you have to go to do that, TB.

Boss, I got a microscope I need to sell you then. It is all there except for the tube, the eyepiece, the mirror and the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts