Which game laws have you broken

Which laws have you broken

• Hunting without orange

Votes: 265 66.4%
  • Hunting without permission (include hunting from roads, etc)

Votes: 90 22.6%
  • Hunting out of season (rifle during black powder, does on buck only, etc)

Votes: 44 11.0%
  • Killing over the bag limit

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • Hunting over bait where it is not legal

Votes: 114 28.6%
  • Killing a critter outside legal shooting hours (such as 35 minutes before sunrise)

Votes: 95 23.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 92 23.1%

• Total voters

Wayne D Davis

Not sure,but I’ve probably shot one after legal “shooting light”. I don’t carry a watch & my cell phone is on silent when Im in the stand! For some reason that’s when about 90% of the big ones like to show themselves...during those last few minutes when we can barely see..?
True story....I may have to add to the poll because I normally hunt till I can't see good with my eyes not optics

Buckman18

It seems like I have struck a nerve with you.

Take offense to my posting here?

Were you one of the good old boys in your neighborhood?

It wouldn't surprise me.

No offense here. As your story evolves and changes we are trying to determine which poacher profile you fit.

sghoghunter

It`s made me think back on some wild and good times, spanning a lifetime. As well as remembering some stories told to me that go back far longer.

IF you grow up without doing anything you shouldn't have done your setting yourself up to a long boring life when you get older. It's all about sitting around with friends or family telling about some of the wild and stupid things y'all done when you was younger

Wayne D Davis

IF you grow up without doing anything you shouldn't have done your setting yourself up to a long boring life when you get older. It's all about sitting around with friends or family telling about some of the wild and stupid things y'all done when you was younger
I think the ones that never done anything are much more likely to later on. We learn from our mistakes. Well, some of us do. I've seen folks that never drank before go off the deep end quick

BDD

Where is the option for shooting a deer with a .22, in the dark, with a spotlight, over bait, from a moving car, out of season, without hunters education, under the influence, without orange on?????
the car wasn't moving and there was no bait, other then that.....