Who's not going?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Sone has football opener in the a.m. wife has arranged a date night in the evening. Maybe Sunday night, but kind of doubt it.

hound dog

Not go now that's funny. My wife is sick and she is still going. Lol

toolmkr20

Woods in the morning and Dawgs in the evening. I couldn't think of a better opening day!!!!!! Good luck and be safe fellas.

Curtis-UGA

I'm not going tomorrow morning then dove hunting tomorrow afternoon. I'll kick it off Sunday!

Only day I can hunt is Saturday . Me and epte wife are going. Doubt I will so much . Go because I love the woods. Do a little work mid day hunt the last couple hours of the evenings...

Hunter/Mason

2 weeks ago while on vacation. The land owner we lease from for the past 5yrs. Called me up and said hey get your stands I sold the place. I even sent my $ in early so he wouldn't have to wait till I got back to be paid. I did get my checks back but have absolutely nowhere to go. Spent all day today getting stands. Got 8 nice 2 man stands cheap if yall are interested.

kevincox

Just got home from working a meeting in Atl. Sleeping in and getting rested for Sat eve hunt

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
2 weeks ago while on vacation. The land owner we lease from for the past 5yrs. Called me up and said hey get your stands I sold the place. I even sent my $ in early so he wouldn't have to wait till I got back to be paid. I did get my checks back but have absolutely nowhere to go. Spent all day today getting stands. Got 8 nice 2 man stands cheap if yall are interested.

That stinks.

rjcruiser

I've got the Covington Fuzz run with the fam in the morning and then driving down to the adult/youth dove hunt at Indian Ford farms with the family. Gonna miss being in the deer stand...but I'm looking forward to my kids first dove shoot.

Bow Only

I scheduled myself to work today so I could be off later in the week. It's raining so I hope I made the right call. Good luck.

Big Foot

Rrrrrrrrrt,

Changing it up"........going in the am, weather too cool - addiction

Big Foot

Might start hunting this weekend - cool temps looking good long range.

Seeing tons of deer when scouting setting up, should be on this. W/E