You might be a redneck deer hunter if......

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
You might be a red neck deer hunter if you......... always run over screws and nails at the box stand you n yer buds built......44488.jpg

......huff and puff all the way up the tree stand just to get there and light up another'n.......
2014111295100637_resized smokin.jpg

......show yer kids how ta properly shoot bows.....
2018092995143229.jpg

......go to the moonshine distillery to get the most important camp supplies....
2019030295105156.jpg

........and if you schedule yer family reunion at deer camp, you might be a red neck deer hunter
2183.jpeg

NickDeer

You might be a redneck deer hunter if you fire up ur ole' fourwheeler at 9:15AM in the morning and drive around camp with a cold one in your hand on opening morning.

bilgerat

Senior
You might be a redneck deer hunter if your buddys always
know which stand you hunted the weekend before by the empty PBR cans at the base of the tree

Ruffsidedragging

If you get caught hunting on land without permission and you tell the Game Warden..."I bought a Georgia hunting license... they're good everywhere in Georgia".

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
....if you ever snuck out a spike buck behind the seat of your truck, stopped at camp for a cold one and played dumb about that shot everybody heard from your direction

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
....if you ever snipped and stole a section of the neigbor's barbed wire fence, and threaded it through a come-along to winch your truck out the mud

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
.....when your ground blind is an old truck bed camper shell, and your seat is a empty hydraulic oil bucket

You boys up in north Georgia can’t be red necks . No dog boxes no cb radios . No hounds running lose in the woods. It adds to the spice of the hunt. Way back when you could have cooler full of beer on the dog box. Women won’t walk by the dog box them hounds don’t bathe.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I’ve always said I’m not a redneck I’m a countryboy who’s stuck in the city.
I admit it now. I’m a redneck?