Zeus done for the year ACL torn

MudDucker

Staff member
The Vols ain't winnin it all. Or even most of it. You heard it here first.:cheers:

Ah lordy, the hacked account alarm bell is about to ring its clapper off! :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I’ve had to delete a post or 100.....? It used to get real fun in here but most of the old crew have moved on or reincarnated to another user name...

Brown it is a wonder they didn't ban the whole bunch of us.

BuckNasty83

Trust me when I say the little ribbing we did doesn't hold a candle to what goes on in here daily. But I enjoy it. Some days it's a struggle no to get banned, but there are some DGD's here. And a few who act like they have snuck out of a middle school to respond .
That's exactly why it was rubbed in. Most of us expected that win anyway. But it ending how it did was sweet.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If yall got rid of, Slayer, ya'll wouldn't have to worry about anything :p

This forum would die without Slayer. It's on life support now. Nobody really wants to talk smash mouth anymore. We used to run cover for the Sports forum over in the Political forum to draw attention away from here but now it's not even necessary to do that.

brownceluse

This forum would die without Slayer. It's on life support now. Nobody really wants to talk smash mouth anymore. We used to run cover for the Sports forum over in the Political forum to draw attention away from here but now it's not even necessary to do that.

I can make a few phone calls and asked some of the MIA members to do a drive by....:cool:

Latest posts