Butch Jones says "We're Back"..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Gold Ranger

I just don't see anything to get excited about in 10rc's class. They are recruiting like Maryland, and the only reason the class is ranked as high as it is (17th) is because of the sheer volume of players taken.

Horns

How about the new slogan Booch has, 5* hearts. Lol

riprap

and they still manage to beat uga.:hair:

Nothing to brag about for us when it comes to UT and UF. The last two season with CMR we should have blown both of them off the field. I didn't expect much this year, but next we should be able to handle both.

BuckNasty83

I just don't see anything to get excited about in 10rc's class. They are recruiting like Maryland, and the only reason the class is ranked as high as it is (17th) is because of the sheer volume of players taken.

Wrong. Your not ranked by number, your ranked by the top 15 or so players. You star gazers are funny. According to ESPN, we got the #1 overall player in this class. But ESPN will be garbage cause it don't fit people's agenda here.

Whatever yall want to rank everyone, we got some studs to go with the studs on the team

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Georgia had a consensus #3 recruiting class.

Browning Slayer

And only 7 of the recruits UT got came from the crappy state of Tennessee.. Tennessee is a "POWERHOUSE" in college football. Isn't that how you described it Bucky?

Browning Slayer

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
And only 7 of the recruits UT got came from the crappy state of Tennessee.. Tennessee is a "POWERHOUSE" in college football. Isn't that how you described it Bucky?

Butch is on the short side of the job clock and thinks hyping their hopes for this season will buy him some time.

I wonder who the new head coach will be in the fall?

Browning Slayer

Butch is on the short side of the job clock and thinks hyping their hopes for this season will buy him some time.

I wonder who the new head coach will be in the fall?

utsearch.jpg