Deshaun Watson

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

And all of this talk about Watson and yet his head coach didn't even have the confidence to give Watson a chance against the Seahawks and instead handed the ball off which resulted in Houston punting..

If Tom Brady was in the situation, do you think they would have handed the ball off?

Oh wait, we're talking about a rookie here.. And we all know what happens to rookies in the NFL. They look good their 1st year running all over the place. And then the defenses learn to read them and T off on them with a driver.. The rookie starts to re-think his actions after multiple injuries.. Please see my list above..

HunterJoe24

Oh wait, we're talking about a rookie here.. And we all know what happens to rookies in the NFL. They look good their 1st year running all over the place. And then the defenses learn to read them and T off on them with a driver.. The rookie starts to re-think his actions after multiple injuries.. Please see my list above..

Yep. And that list is a short list. Year in and out rookies are overrated in the offseason after the year. That's why it's called a sophomore slump. Everyone figures them out. Once his contract expires he'll be a second string on a different team

ClemsonRangers

No shame admitting that you were wrong.

I was wrong about Winston’s NFL potential.

See

Browning Slayer

See

I have no problem admitting I was wrong.. Still haven't been unless you think a few games make him all that.. Please see my list of wash outs above..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Y'all mean to tell me there's football after college ball?

Browning Slayer

See

I have no problem admitting I was wrong.. Still haven't been unless you think a few games make him all that.. Please see my list of wash outs above..

I tell ya what.. If Watson can do what Matthew Stafford has done, we'll talk.. Until Watson can sustain a career longer than a few games, bark up another tree.

Bump this thread in a few years and look at stats..

Just curious, you guys are tooting Watson's horn early.. How many games has he won?

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
He gave his first NFL check to a Houston hurricane survivor single mom...........More class than seen on here...............

Browning Slayer

you have to admit that he has surpassed this statement in just a few games

and he is a fine young man to boot

He hasn't surpassed anything. He has played in a few games and lost all but one. Come back when he's actually done something.

He gave his first NFL check to a Houston hurricane survivor single mom...........More class than seen on here...............

As far as a fine young man.. Pfffftttt... Fine Young Men don't kneel during the anthem. Period. I don't care what he did with his 1st paycheck. He'll use it as a tax write off to begin with. I have ZERO use for any of the scum that is kneeling during the National Anthem. I would oppose ANY Dawg in the league that did it as well. No excuse for it, at all. He can go pound sand and I hope a linebacker takes him out at the knee's and gives him a permanent injury that locks his knees in the upright position so he can never even bend over again. And I hope that happens to every scum that is taking a knee.

Coenen

I wish we had him as our QB in waiting..Matty Ice wont last forever. Watson is seriously talented and can run and throw.
Not quite time for that yet. Matt's only 32 ...wow... really?!

Barring significant injury, or inexplicable decline, you won't see the Falcons look for a "QB of the future" for another 4 or 5 years. Appreciate that sort of security while it lasts.

Matthew6

Banned thug
he beat bama on an illegal play. all i see in the video is an ungrateful american boosting his PR. you are pure scum if you take a knee during our national anthem while benefiting from the freedom i helped assure you.

Browning Slayer

you are pure scum if you take a knee during our national anthem while benefiting from the freedom i helped assure you.

^^This^^!!:cool::cool:

Coenen

Popped his ACL today. Season over. Just like that.