Deshaun Watson

Showtime

Banned
wow, low opinion on the guy who beat miami 58-0

th

OUCH! :hair:

fishingtiger

I hope he does well. He should be excited that he ended up on a team with good offensive weapons and a good defense. Trubisky and Maholmes went to terrible teams and the pressure will be on them immediately.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So, what is the over/under for him to be useless and broke like Vince Young?

BornToHuntAndFish

Talented young man that was good for Clemson. NFL draft usually brings surprises, but every team has different needs & their own assessments on how players potentially can fit into their organization. 1st round 12th pick is not bad & his NFL grade rating, height, & weight was similar to the 2 QB's selected before him at #2 & #10. Only time will show next season how well they can do at the next level in the NFL where many college players wash out. Good luck to him. Hope he works on his PR skills.

weathermantrey

Below avg. arm strength, below average accuracy, the worst Wonderlic score of all of the 12 QB's scored and apparently horrible in the interviews as well.

Kid has charisma and heart, I'll give him that but he's got a lot of learning and growing up to do to be an NFL quarterback.

right, right... please tell us more Nostradamus.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Stopped watching the NFL, so y'all will have to tell me: Is he the starter now, all season? win game(s)?
And did he take a knee today for the anthem?

weathermantrey

Stopped watching the NFL, so y'all will have to tell me: Is he the starter now, all season? win game(s)?
And did he take a knee today for the anthem?

Didn't take a knee, and he leads the league in TD passes this year, even though he didn't start/play the first game of the season.

He's also 5th amongst starting qb in quarter back rating right now. And that in spite of the fact that his offensive line is terrible.

1. Alex Smith
2. Tom Brady
3. Kirk Cousins
4.Aaron Rodges
5. Deshaun Watson
6. Drew Brees

weathermantrey

Watson is now the NFL's all-time leader in touchdown passes through the first seven games.

Also, the clear cut front runner for rookie of the year.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Thanks, wasn't his team the one who (most I guess) took a knee because of the owners comment?? I take it you follow that team, did he (Watson) and a bunch of others stand or ????
I just read a headline. :huh:

weathermantrey

Thanks, wasn't his team the one who (most I guess) took a knee because of the owners comment?? I take it you follow that team, did he (Watson) and a bunch of others stand or ????
I just read a headline. :huh:

Hm, yea didn't see that until now. Sounds like something about what the team owner said... lame.

brownceluse

Watson is now the NFL's all-time leader in touchdown passes through the first seven games.

Also, the clear cut front runner for rookie of the year.

Explains how you can win a NC with DW and now he's gone and you lose to Syracuse. Maybe DW was the only reason we all thought Clemsoning was over.:rofl:

#fariweathermantry
#Clemsoning

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
From what I could find one account said 'roughly 10 players stood for the anthem'

Glad I gave the NFL up

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Browning Slayer nails it again!!!:biggrin2:

Kaepernick went to a Super Bowl didn't he? Where's he at now?:pop:

Whatever happened to Johnny Football?

RGIII?

Blane Gabbert?

Tim Tebow?

Sam Bradford?

Chad Henne?

Jamarcus Russell?

Vince Young?

Matt Leinart?

Jason Campbell?

Rex Grossman?

Chris Weinke?

I could keep going and going.. One season doesn't make him great or an elite QB no matter how many time you keep telling yourself that.. You also think Dabo is as "great" as Saban.. Greatness doesn't lose to Syracuse.

All of the odds are on my side not yours.. Care to make a wager on it Fairweather? :D

Maybe you can do what Watson is doing.. You know, hanging around, even after a loss.. Could you imagine what would happen if Watson pulled the Houdini act you pulled after a single loss?