Cry me a handful Dabo

brownceluse

Only thing I don’t agree with him on is view of them trying to keep Georgia in. No way they were banking on a Bama win against Aubarn and UGA losing the SECCG.

FootLongDawg

Dabo is now the best coach in the country and probably has been for the past few years.. What has he won now, 27 in a row, and only a few loses prior to that. That includes wins against top 4 teams, including a beatdown of the SEC champion. That is flat out getting it done. Every week this year, he sees the Committiee and all the sports pundits talk about who is best team in the country, LSU or tOSU, with no talk about his Clemson team and he has to ask ''Hey,,I have beaten down SEC champs, shutout tOSU 30-0 the last time we played them in a playoff game. Why arent we in that conversation,?" So I get his rage. But Dabo has to understand that until the ACC gets better from top to bottom, Clemson is going to be penalized in the rankings, whether they are undefeated or not. The ACC is the weakest of the power 5 conferences. So I dont really get his rant about a team that is rated behind him.

Twiggbuster

Dang Dabo!! What did UGA do to you? Except get a recruit or two!
Man , name dropping us was uncalled for and unDabolike.
The CFB landscape always changes and also the committee was not picking at that time.
Quit crying!!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dabo is now the best coach in the country and probably has been for the past few years.. What has he won now, 27 in a row, and only a few loses prior to that. That includes wins against top 4 teams, including a beatdown of the SEC champion. That is flat out getting it done. Every week this year, he sees the Committiee and all the sports pundits talk about who is best team in the country, LSU or tOSU, with no talk about his Clemson team and he has to ask ''Hey,,I have beaten down SEC champs, shutout tOSU 30-0 the last time we played them in a playoff game. Why arent we in that conversation,?" So I get his rage. But Dabo has to understand that until the ACC gets better from top to bottom, Clemson is going to be penalized in the rankings, whether they are undefeated or not. The ACC is the weakest of the power 5 conferences. So I dont really get his rant about a team that is rated behind him.
The ACC has always been a powerhouse basketball conference, not football, for sure.

Patriot44

Banned
He's right. Any other University out there on a run like they are would have never moved from number one. None!

He should just keep it closed tho and let the team talk for itself in January. He normally does this.

Doesn't matter, the committee is looking to get replace Georgia next week with a pacific coast team.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Dabo is right about something’s Clemson doesn’t get the recognition it needs!

Dabo has proven himself time and time again!

Funny this is posted this morning my dad asked me last night after Auburn beat Alabama “why don’t we hear more about Clemson anymore?”

Why he singled out UGA I don’t know but I do know that the announcers are either Alabama or tOSU fans!

It’s not just Clemson during the UGA games you can almost hear the announcers rooting for us to lose!
I feel your pain Dabo because UGA feels the exact same way!

UGA would never go 10-1 and not appear in the SEC Championship game and get into the playoffs only Bama can do that!

James12

I think he singled out UGA because they had just beat the team UGA lost to - and they beat them by multiple touchdowns. They asked him how important that game was...

brownceluse

I think he singled out UGA because they had just beat the team UGA lost to - and they beat them by multiple touchdowns. They asked him how important that game was...
Ahh he was reaching a little. UGA has beaten more ranked teams this year than his team has. Multiple ways to argue. He should go home and enjoy his win and get ready for another easy w against his conference opponent..... It’ll be just like the SC game.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Ahh he was reaching a little. UGA has beaten more ranked teams this year than his team has. Multiple ways to argue. He should go home and enjoy his win and get ready for another easy w against his conference opponent..... It’ll be just like the SC game.
Still. Uga historically is no where in the same conversation as bama Clemson in terms of dynasty or titles.

Matthew6

Banned thug
And Bama will win 10 games next year with Mac is the quarterback but no titles

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Still. Uga historically is no where in the same conversation as bama Clemson in terms of dynasty or titles.
Bama is not in ANY conversation’s now except the blunt end of jokes.

Still hasn’t beat a top 25 team this year and can’t count to 12.

SpotandStalk

I'd be perfectly fine with not being in the conversation these last few weeks. Let those other teams feel all the pressure. Come playoff time you can play the underdog card, which is exactly what Dabo is doing. The committee can't keep a major school out if they go undefeated.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's why this whole process is mickey mouse. A real playoff system is the only way to settle the arguments. Undefeated teams should be ranked at the top, period.

brownceluse

Loling.... Brother it’s looking like the dynasty is creeping toward the end. It’s obvious Dabo has a new home and won’t come in behind Saban. Bamas problem is too much success. That success has created a turnover in coaching that’s not sustainable. Bama would have lost to Aubarn with Tua. I don’t measure Bama from offensive play. I measure them from discipline and defense. Well, it’s obvious there’s a huge drop off...... We will beat LSU next week. Mark it down

brownceluse

Dabo created the Clemson dynasty. Before him there wasn’t a “dynasty”..... He owns the keys to the city! They weren’t given to him. He’ll retire a Tiger!