Poor Dabo

Madsnooker

Lane will be Alabama’s next coach as stated above. Dabo and Clemson aren’t separating any time soon. Dabo took them to prominence again just like Kirby did UGA and almost with as much gap in between. Dabo will adjust to the portal, he’ll have to. Snook is still upset about 31-0. I can respect that.
Not really as that game was along time ago. The last memory I have of playing clempsum is nothing but satisfaction. :bounce:;)

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Dabo is a doofus. A rapping, dancing, awe Shucks I'm a bumpkin look at me doofus.

westcobbdog

If I cheered for Clem I would be hopping mad at my coaches and the fact that Clem landed "0" of the top 20 players in the State of SC.
Clem signed number 24, but the top 23 in state players went elsewhere..he's goi g the wrong direction.

James12

If I cheered for Clem I would be hopping mad at my coaches and the fact that Clem landed "0" of the top 20 players in the State of SC.
Clem signed number 24, but the top 23 in state players went elsewhere..he's goi g the wrong direction.

Wow - not a good stat for him!

Madsnooker

If none of the top 10 players in your own state won't play for you, that is a bad look. If none of the top 20 want to play for you, then, Houston, we have a giant problem!!!
I didn't realize its that bad yet?????

Madsnooker

Also starting to hear that if FSU bolts for the BIG and the acc starts falling apart clempsum may not have a landing spot as they just don't bring anything to the table. I had never thought of that but when you break it down that is true. Talk about potentially falling from the top to the bottom?????:oops:

MudDucker

Staff member

Duff

Wow, he’s on borrowed time

Duff

datboi has 2 championships
Yea he does. A great accomplishment too.

You still in his corner CR?

I’m not asking this to be controversial at all. A downfall could happen to anyone, especially in this crazy time of CFA. Just wondering if the Clemson base has his back.

He’s a little, well, a lot quirky, but he’s a dang good football coach.

James12

Also starting to hear that if FSU bolts for the BIG and the acc starts falling apart clempsum may not have a landing spot as they just don't bring anything to the table. I had never thought of that but when you break it down that is true. Talk about potentially falling from the top to the bottom?????:oops:

As Dabo sends pics of his two natties to Day.

westcobbdog

Dabos eventual downfall, despite 2 recent Nattys, will be his unwillingness or reluctance to land transfer portal players. Kirby is not a big fan either but has adapted and has landed what 4-5 solid pieces so far this year. Guessing everyone one of our portal gets would start at Clem.