Poor Dabo

ClemsonRangers

Yea he does. A great accomplishment too.

You still in his corner CR?

I’m not asking this to be controversial at all. A downfall could happen to anyone, especially in this crazy time of CFA. Just wondering if the Clemson base has his back.

He’s a little, well, a lot quirky, but he’s a dang good football coach.
i kinda lost interest when they quit lifting weights and started marching for george floyd facepalm:

datboi trys to do things the right way, not sure there is a better fit for clemson

James12

Crazy to think he’s won two titles in less than 10 years, including of the most embarrassing beat downs of the CFP era, and he’s being talked about as done. SMH.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Crazy to think he’s won two titles in less than 10 years, including of the most embarrassing beat downs of the CFP era, and he’s being talked about as done. SMH.
And there are still some folks that think FSU deserves to be in the playoffs. Imagine that..

Madsnooker

i kinda lost interest when they quit lifting weights and started marching for george floyd facepalm:

datboi trys to do things the right way, not sure there is a better fit for clemson
I actually agree with you. I think this new era doesn't sit well with him. He has his convictions and by all accounts sticks to them. I don't think clempsum can get anyone to do a better job then him.

James12

And there are still some folks that think FSU deserves to be in the playoffs. Imagine that..

And there are still some folks that think UGA was relevant inside the 42 year stretch of the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s and 2010’s… dang that takes forever to even type!

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

And there are still some folks that think UGA was relevant inside the 42 year stretch of the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s and 2010’s… dang that takes forever to even type!
Say whatever you want. But the Dawgs are very relevant and Kirby just landed the #1class. @RedHills will find out real soon how relevant UGA is.;)

They also beat your Noles with Richt.

Speaking of ol Red hills... he disappeared faster than FSU’s chance at the playoffs. And the game hasn’t been played yet.

GT90

Say whatever you want. But the Dawgs are very relevant and Kirby just landed the #1class. @RedHills will find out real soon how relevant UGA is.;)

They also beat your Noles with Richt.

Speaking of ol Red hills... he disappeared faster than FSU’s chance at the playoffs. And the game hasn’t been played yet.
Will the 1 year ban include time served? Maybe he is starting early?

Browning Slayer

Will the 1 year ban include time served? Maybe he is starting early?
Nope. Everyone forgets he still has another 1year ban on the Oregon/Liberty game.. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
I think with the changed circumstances at FSU, you boys ought to lighten up the bet. I mean it is way too one sided now!

SpotandStalk

Dabo took little Nicky to school that day. An absolute demolition of the tide.

We always hear how Tcu didn’t deserve last years playoff appearance but never hear about that Alabama team…:huh:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

I'm one of them and I don't apologize and I'll match IQ's with anybody on this message board. ;)

Browning Slayer

I'm one of them and I don't apologize and I'll match IQ's with anybody on this message board. ;)
Well, you would be on the losing side like the FSU fans. And the minority in that thinking.

Cause they aren't a top 4 team!! And your IQ knows that. ;)

Browning Slayer

Do I smell a 3 page debate getting ready to ensue between elfiii and slayer????
:pop:
nah.... He's a smart man and on the losing side with the Noles. (he'll be snickering as the Dawgs win) ;)

He's just giving the FSU fans "HOPIUM"...

Until Saturday! :rofl:

ClemsonRangers

And it's been all downhill ever since. ;)
he will get back to the top after he embraces the free agency/NIL system, he can sell

Image result for slick salesman gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
nah.... He's a smart man and on the losing side with the Noles. (he'll be snickering as the Dawgs win) ;)

He's just giving the FSU fans "HOPIUM"...

Until Saturday! :rofl:
El Hefe is a CPA, he likes black and white rules and numbers. The CFP has never worked like that, it’s in their rules. I cheered a bunch for FSU over the years but they are not one of the top four teams in 2023.

El Hefe is still a pretty smart guy.

westcobbdog

Your attempt at a slight carries little meaning, check yo stats as the Dogs are still one of the all time winningest CFB programs out there.