Poor Dabo

James12

Your attempt at a slight carries little meaning, check yo stats as the Dogs are still one of the all time winningest CFB programs out there.

Oh but based on dawg bark here, the past shouldn’t matter.

Several dawgs here since winning the natties have seemingly forgotten that they did in fact go 4 decades without a title, in arguably one of the richest and purest of all football states. They take every shot to trash Clem, FSU, UF and even their daddy AL at times (all of which who have MORE and/or as many in that timeframe, neither with such a drought). So I don’t mind hurling back :)

MudDucker

Staff member
Well count me in with elfiii. I think FSU got screwed. Power 5 conference, win all your games and your conference, you should be in the playoffs. As to what would have happened in the playoffs, that is why you play the games.

Now as to Saturday, I am gonna pull and hollar for my DAWGS to destroy dem Indians.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Do I smell a 3 page debate getting ready to ensue between elfiii and slayer????
:pop:
Nope. I’ve stated the truth and everybody knows it. “The best teams” boys on here have to keep up “the best teams” noise in an attempt to drown out the fundamental truth. Even they aren’t really buying it. They just aren’t going to admit it publicly. That’s ok. Errybotty knows what’s up on the sco bode.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Your attempt at a slight carries little meaning, check yo stats as the Dogs are still one of the all time winningest CFB programs out there.
See “Inconvenient Truths”. Not the Al Gore version. That one is all lies.