Cry me a handful Dabo

FootLongDawg

This is all a well chorographed ''its us against the world" plan by Dabo to keep his team motivated through the championship game and into the playoffs. Before this partucular rant, he was complaining about Fabio Lawernce not getting any Heisman love. This is why Dabo has improved so much as a head coach, and is now the best coach in college football. One thing the sports pundits have completely right is none of the top rated possible playoff teams, and I mean none of them, want to play Clemson in the first round of the playoffs.

DSGB

dirtnap

Dabo is now the best coach in the country and probably has been for the past few years.. What has he won now, 27 in a row, and only a few loses prior to that. That includes wins against top 4 teams, including a beatdown of the SEC champion. That is flat out getting it done. Every week this year, he sees the Committiee and all the sports pundits talk about who is best team in the country, LSU or tOSU, with no talk about his Clemson team and he has to ask ''Hey,,I have beaten down SEC champs, shutout tOSU 30-0 the last time we played them in a playoff game. Why arent we in that conversation,?" So I get his rage. But Dabo has to understand that until the ACC gets better from top to bottom, Clemson is going to be penalized in the rankings, whether they are undefeated or not. The ACC is the weakest of the power 5 conferences. So I dont really get his rant about a team that is rated behind him.
Spot on. Clemson is obviously a powerhouse. To deny that is just having fan googles on but with how bad their conference is, by no fault of theirs, they can’t afford 1 loss. It is kind of an unfair advantage to be able to sit your starters as much as they do while teams from stronger conferences get beat up week in and week out, but once again, that ain’t Dabo’s fault

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
but once again, that ain’t Dabo’s fault

Nope. Blame that on FSU and Miami being complete and utter dumpster fires.

The ACC is a joke. Clemson and Virginia are the threats. Clemson is going to kill Virginia.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Clemson 38 / South Carolina 3
South Carolina 20 / GA 17

“Clemson is the first team since at least 1996 to hold all 12 of its opponents under 300 total yards this season and has scored 38 or more points in 10 of its 12 games”

Speaks for itself.

DSGB

I don't remember Dabo complaining when they lost to Pitt in '16 or Syracuse in '17 and still made the playoffs.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

“Clemson is the first team since at least 1996 to hold all 12 of its opponents under 300 total yards this season and has scored 38 or more points in 10 of its 12 games”

Speaks for itself.

Yes it does. All of their opponents suck.

riprap

Clemson acts like UGA fans think South Carolina is good. We don't. They suck. We sucked bad on offense that day which is really saying something with our offense.

TinKnocker

I actually thought this rant was spot on!
It severely lacks context though. Of course the conversation was about how UGA could get back in after the SC loss. They still had multiple ranked opponents ahead of them and a shot at their division and conference titles.

Clemson on the other hand will yet again play an unranked opponent for their conference championship.

All that aside, he's being a big crybaby for no reason at all. Vegas has them as the favorite to win it all.

https://247sports.com/college/georg...Nwy2ExNnvSF_NDiV88MwC7aqi0o5_b2eJ6MJbpq7d46z4

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Speaks for itself.

Yep. Our guys phoned it in and Clemson played a bunch of high school teams all year long.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Yep. Our guys phoned it in and Clemson played a bunch of high school teams all year long.
And they stomped the high school team that y’all let get 20 points and you still lost ?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
GA is notoriously surprised at every ranking and screams at other teams “but they ain’t played no body”

The problem is at least one of these nobodies always beat GA. :whip:
Huw that do that :huh::huh::huh::deadhorse: