Michael Vick 30 for 30

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
???

Shooting a deer or a dog is the exact same thing.
I love and respect deer. I don't give a flying crap about a freaking pitbull. I have more sympathy for an armadillo.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My Christmas list for NCHillbilly just doubled in size!
1. Beans
2. Pitbulls

Can't wait to see what's next!:bounce:
I'll take the beans. They have never ripped any of my family and friends up, at least.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I take each dog on a dog to dog basis. Plenty of nice pitbulls and plenty of nasty dogs from other breeds. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
If you trust one, you are an absolute idiot. They can be really sweet for years. Then they flip out for no reason. You ever seen a three-year-old girl ripped apart by one of those loveable creatures that was such a nice dog for years? You ever had to kill one that was attacking you for no reason? It's not the owner, it's the dog. There may be some that are ok, but I will never trust one. They may be sweet to you and kill your neighbor, or they may turn on you, too. I've seen way too much evidence in person not to. You can hate me all you want to. There's a reason why pitbulls account for the vast, vast majority of fatal dog attacks and dog maimings, even though they are a very low percentage of dogs owned in the US. The same reason blueticks tree coons and beagles run rabbits. Genetics. Pitbulls kill and maim people, as I've seen myself way too many times. Keep your head in the sand and repeat the koolaid propaganda. Dogs ain't dogs. Each breed was developed for a specific purpose. You may take each dog on a dog to dog basis, but tell me how many of those beagles or Brittany Spaniels kill the neighbor's kid. It happens every single day with a pitbull.

Any breed of dog can bite you. Very few breeds don't stop until you're dead when they decide to bite you. One of them statistically, as a matter of fact.

Last edited:

James12

I just hope no one throwing stones on here as ever killed a thing for no reason. Birds squirrels with BB guns as kids, or teenagers, or even larger animals and of course fishees.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I just hope no one throwing stones on here as ever killed a thing for no reason. Birds squirrels with BB guns as kids, or teenagers, or even larger animals and of course fishees.

Biggest stone Im seeing thrown in here is someone comparing me and sticking a hook in a bait fish and throwng it out in front of another fish to get eaten with Michael Vick's holding a dog by its hind legs and smashing it into the pavement repeatedly until it's dead.

SpotandStalk

Biggest stone Im seeing thrown in here is someone comparing me and sticking a hook in a bait fish and throwng it out in front of another fish to get eaten with Michael Vick's holding a dog by its hind legs and smashing it into the pavement repeatedly until it's dead.

I guess the baitfish is ok because you can't see what it's going through under that water?

What about shooting a hog and letting it run off to die? What's the difference?

A coyote stuck in a trap all night chewing at his leg only to have you come and put a bullet in his head?

1eyefishing

The bait fish is OK because God gave us dominion over the animals to do what we must in order to feed ourselves. According to your line of thought, even the animals who are killed for the grocery score are tortured. Killing animals for joy does not fall into that department. You are passing a lot of judgment on others you don't know. I've never done either of the other 2 things.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't trust a pit as far as I can throw them and absolutely cannot stand a dadgum Chihuahua.
If Chihuahuas weighed 100 pounds, the human race would be extinct. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The bait fish is OK because God gave us dominion over the animals to do what we must in order to feed ourselves. According to your line of thought, even the animals who are killed for the grocery score are tortured. Killing animals for joy does not fall into that department. You are passing a lot of judgment on others you don't know. I've never done either of the other 2 things.
Fish and most animals were here long before we were, just sayin'.....

1982ace

If you trust one, you are an absolute idiot. They can be really sweet for years. Then they flip out for no reason. You ever seen a three-year-old girl ripped apart by one of those loveable creatures that was such a nice dog for years? You ever had to kill one that was attacking you for no reason? It's not the owner, it's the dog. There may be some that are ok, but I will never trust one. They may be sweet to you and kill your neighbor, or they may turn on you, too. I've seen way too much evidence in person not to. You can hate me all you want to. There's a reason why pitbulls account for the vast, vast majority of fatal dog attacks and dog maimings, even though they are a very low percentage of dogs owned in the US. The same reason blueticks tree coons and beagles run rabbits. Genetics. Pitbulls kill and maim people, as I've seen myself way too many times. Keep your head in the sand and repeat the koolaid propaganda. Dogs ain't dogs. Each breed was developed for a specific purpose. You may take each dog on a dog to dog basis, but tell me how many of those beagles or Brittany Spaniels kill the neighbor's kid. It happens every single day with a pitbull.

Any breed of dog can bite you. Very few breeds don't stop until you're dead when they decide to bite you. One of them statistically, as a matter of fact.

The reason why there is a high percentage of dog attacks from pit bulls is because of high percentage of owners that create a dog that is more likely to attack. Example: kept on short chain, no human interactions etc. I do agree that they are more likely to seriously injure someone if bitten. They tend to lock on when biting. They were bred for bull fighting by the way and not to kill and maim people. I’d say it’s 90% owner and 10% dog. I’ve had pit bulls, bulldogs,dobermans,a Rottweiler,labs. I have never had a dog That was mine turn on me or bite me.

1eyefishing

Fish and most animals were here long before we were, just sayin'.....

Yeah I'll go with that.
I just can't believe that someone's going to come on here and compare what sportsmen do with what Michael Vick did. Total 180゚ dichotomy if you ask me.

James12

Yeah I'll go with that.
I just can't believe that someone's going to come on here and compare what sportsmen do with what Michael Vick did. Total 180゚ dichotomy if you ask me.

We’re not talking about “Sportsman”, we’re talking about the reality of it. Like S&S said... What’s the difference in maiming a hog to suffer and die, or allowing a coyote to chew it’s leg off all night? I think it’s an interesting discussion. One was for money, one is done and promoted on this very platform to kill a population. Heck one could argue we’re all screwing with the ecosystem and taking matters into our own hands too.

1eyefishing

Yes, one could argue.
Do not paint me as a Michael Vick for enjoying the outdoors by fishing and hunting.