What happened to the good 'ol days DRIVELER # 335.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning all,having my first cup,waiting for daylight.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Chief and craka

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning evabody.
Quack .it's good to see you getting back to your old self.Had some of us worried about you.
About that pork.I I always use a paper towel to get as much grease off as possible on anything pan fried.
Pork chops are never pan fried.grilled only.only thing else is a roast....that's not something I will give up.Smoked,crock pot or any way .FYI......inards are the worst thing to eat....especially liver.NEVER,ever do I eat chittlins.Have a great day.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Think I will mozey over to HD and spend a customers money.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin folks....

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all. Going to head up to mountains on an apple run. Need enough to make fried apple pies all this winter.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good morning evabody.
Quack .it's good to see you getting back to your old self.Had some of us worried about you.
About that pork.I I always use a paper towel to get as much grease off as possible on anything pan fried.
Pork chops are never pan fried.grilled only.only thing else is a roast....that's not something I will give up.Smoked,crock pot or any way .FYI......inards are the worst thing to eat....especially liver.NEVER,ever do I eat chittlins.Have a great day.
You eat fresh sausage in the link you probably have ate plenty chitterlings.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you members of the Driveler Nation.

This good news about Quack being home again and back on GON is just wonderful for the soul. :cheers:

Ya'll be safe out there today now !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts