What happened to the good 'ol days DRIVELER # 335.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You eat fresh sausage in the link you probably have ate plenty chitterlings.
Reminds me of a fella I ran across in the N.Ga mountians.He was field dressing a deer as I topped over a ridge.He was stripping the contents of the intestines. He said he used them for his deer sausage.Never had or now heard of using deer for sausage casing.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning GW,Chief.What's going today.?

Another doctor visit. Then finish some started projects around here.

We need to talk.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good morning GW,Chief.What's going today.?

Mornin Cracka, not exactly sure at this point. I figure whatever is the shiniest that catches my eye as I proceed throughout the day.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Glad to see Chief, EE, Ruger and trad are on the upside of the dirt today.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Mornin', Buds. Cool weather's got me thinking about next weekend of ML opener.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Reminds me of a fella I ran across in the N.Ga mountians.He was field dressing a deer as I topped over a ridge.He was stripping the contents of the intestines. He said he used them for his deer sausage.Never had or now heard of using deer for sausage casing.
Beef, hog, and sheep are use most often depending on size of the links

trad bow

Muzzleloader for sure. Ordered five pounds of 2f yesterday. Should be good for awhile.

dwhee87

Where you go for your apples, Trad?

trad bow

Usually Ellijay but thinking on going to Tiger today. Wife going to help out on the driving so mostly up to her.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Usually Ellijay but thinking on going to Tiger today. Wife going to help out on the driving so mostly up to her.

Last weekend the Peanut stand on 356 outside of Helen had not yet started to carry/sell apples this year. I know they get them from the Ellijay area.

trad bow

Most of the apple houses I checked with have apples. Thinking Tiger because it’s closer and not as detrimental a ride to my back and leg.

trad bow

Morning Possum

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Have to teach you some yoga.

Afternoon, Drivelers.

afternoon dw

All the painting is done for the time being. Garden is picked for the okra and peppers today.

Just sitting here now.

dwhee87

Hey, GW. Got to pick the last of the peppers from my garden this week/weekend. This weekend will be all about house/yard work. The next two will be all about hunting.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This ones is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.