Cutting the Cord: UGA Coverage?

TinKnocker

Our $140 was for cable alone. Our internet is AT&T fiber. Almost a 50% reduction and more content was a great deal for us.
Dang! Yeah I guess their bundle is priced much better than having a separate ISP.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Thanks for the info fellas. Looking at Hulu and YoutubeTV pricing, it's not even that big of a savings. Maybe 20-30$ a month. IMO the DVR capabilities of keeping Comcast is worth that.

Ask around. If a friend has YouTube TV, they are allowed several guests. Same with Prime TV. I have a login from a buddy, plug iPad directly into TV. No cable bill, no internet bill and company pays for the data plan.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Ask around. If a friend has YouTube TV, they are allowed several guests. Same with Prime TV. I have a login from a buddy, plug iPad directly into TV. No cable bill, no internet bill and company pays for the data plan.

Take it with you as well.

TinKnocker

I’m already on the watch list and get emails about my data overages on my work devices as it is. :rofl: