The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
When you cut a poot in a crowded room, then ask, "Do I smell weed?" Everyone takes a big whiff . . Popcorn can be substituted for weed, works everytime . . :eek::LOL:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Well, as far as I know.. I'm the only GON'er that's ever dealt with a "blister beetle" and now I've gone and done it again..same leg.. but on the back of my ankle this time. At least I knew what it was right off the bat and shucked my boot and sock right off the bat rather than putting up with "just a ant bite" for several hours and having that acid eat on me.

They were everywhere at work, 'specially at night 'round lights. Have hurt myself on more than one occasion slapping 'em off my neck etc . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Dawn's bringing home the 2yro and some gas station turkey n dressing, it's most awesome !!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mrs hooked me up with a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for lunch.?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My daily vinegar TBS let me down Tuesday as I got 8-10 chiggers. :cry::mad:(n)

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Well, as far as I know.. I'm the only GON'er that's ever dealt with a "blister beetle" and now I've gone and done it again..same leg.. but on the back of my ankle this time. At least I knew what it was right off the bat and shucked my boot and sock right off the bat rather than putting up with "just a ant bite" for several hours and having that acid eat on me.
Heard of them, but thankfully never had a meeting with'm! Ouch.............

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I can't wait to give my lady friend the updated news on BOG.

Jason, keep taking good care of yourself, my friend, as my lady and I talk daily about your ongoing battle with this Covid stuff.

I am going to have lunch with my lady friend today and I've got to stop by Sam's Club and get a Member's Mark Chicken Breast (6 large sized cans) and also a Member's Mark Chicken Broth (6 - quart size package) and then add a couple of more ingredients and see if my lady friend can conjure up a very tasty meal with these ingredients within the next couple of days. I am betting that she will make my tongue slap my face after chowing down on her concoction of these ingredients. :cheers:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Heard of them, but thankfully never had a meeting with'm! Ouch.............
I posted the pix in open forum (before I became a "Drivler") and near got booted the first time. Second worst pain I've ever felt. Having Bamboo stuck under my fingernails (during POW training) ranks 3rd.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Had one get on me last year in the tomato patch. That was rough on the hand. We talked about it on here

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Had one get on me last year in the tomato patch. That was rough on the hand. We talked about it on here
OK..2! Memory ain't what it should be. Mine always seem to get in my boot where they get squashed.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hard as I tried to "will" the 400lbs of salt of my truck, no happenings. 5 trips, @20yds, never broke a sweat. Nuttin to it, sure wouldn't want to stack bags like the old chalk mine days. 50lbers all day long. Still beat fooling with hay.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ok I’ll be the Dummy, what is a “blister beetle”?

I figure it’s something I’m aware of, but refer to by a different name.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A tick maybe? They sure leave a bad spot on me for a while if they actually get attached before I pick one off.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I posted the pix in open forum (before I became a "Drivler") and near got booted the first time. Second worst pain I've ever felt. Having Bamboo stuck under my fingernails (during POW training) ranks 3rd.
Why did you about get booted for???:huh:
:eek2:anything stuck under fingernail.........:hair: much less bamboo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.