The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I would rather be elbow to elbow with my driveler friends than anyone else.:ROFLMAO:At least we could tie up a stretch and take turns drinking coffee and telling lies.....might even catch some doughbellies.

Wednesday won't work for me but Th and/or Friday are possibilities.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Matter of fact, better go jump on it before it's too late. I don't want to cut ANY grass tomorrow.

I should have mowed some places I couldn't the other day but no. Too tired or lazy after the morning session. Plus the grass still had some moisture at 1 o'clock.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I got to let this little cut on my thumb heal up a little bit more then I’m game.

trad bow

About two o-clock maybe three.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I got to let this little cut on my thumb heal up a little bit more then I’m game.

Can't get questionable water in the cut.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I should have mowed some places I couldn't the other day but no. Too tired or lazy after the morning session. Plus the grass still had some moisture at 1 o'clock.

I came in from mowing everything else, hot, bit by flies while mowing, and hungry, walked right by it and it didn't even cross my mind walked back out on porch way later and there it was staring me in the face. facepalm:

It's ALL done now. :fine:

trad bow

Thought it was raining outside and when I went to look it was just how humid the air is. I was in Rome Georgia back in the 1984 time period working a shutdown at a power plant and the air was so humid everything outside and inside the plant was covered with moisture. Could not see more than two hundred yards. Right on the banks of the Coosa River.

trad bow

Can't get questionable water in the cut.
Yeah there’s that but not being able to use the thumb without making it bleed kinda slows my activities somewhat.

trad bow

Nite y’all

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I started mowing wet grass at 2:00 today.Sun didn,t come out from the clouds until 12:30.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

I won’t really know until after 2PM on Monday. We’ll see what we can hookup after that.

Big7

The Oracle
Black Crows Suck
(never dis' Jimmy Page) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.