Ole miss/Tennessee and injuries

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Sounds like I missed a good one. Maybe I need to get that expensive satellite Internet for deer camp.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Nah...glad I had no part in it, even watching it!

That had to be at least as good as watching the People of Walmarks because it included a football game.???

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, who brings golf balls and a bottle of mustard into the stadium? I hope the sight of that poor girl sitting there on row 2 crying after being hit with debris will haunt the sorry excuses for fans for a while.
The Vols still had a chance to win but it slipped thru the receivers hands in the end zone. Hendon's injury looked like he may have sprained a knee at best and blown it out at worst.

edit: I said Hendon but i meant Hooker(QB).

Last edited:

AccUbonD

Unfortunate that this game will be remembered now by the fans actions and not the bad officiating that probably cost Tennessee the game. These officials need held accountable if there is not a straight up bias for one team over another.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
The ploy almost worked, giving the vowels that extra 20 minutes to plan the last 54 seconds, and taking the momentum from the fighting kittens all at the same time.

It almost worked, except for that karma thing.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Unfortunate that this game will be remembered now by the fans actions and not the bad officiating that probably cost Tennessee the game. These officials need held accountable if there is not a straight up bias for one team over another.
What bad officiating? It's every game with every team, calls get made and overturned when they should and shouldn't. The 4th down pass the correct call was made, the ball was in his gut not his hand when his knee hit. The fans were just classless and that's all that can be said.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The fans were just classless and that's all that can be said.

I didn’t see it so I don’t know but what I do know is Vols fans gonna Vol so there’s that to consider.???

I wonder if the did that in Rome when they fed the Christians to the lions ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dumber than dirt!

Latest posts