Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Kind of passing through, Jag has an Endoscopy this mornin.

Mornin G.
Are they potentially going to stretch the pipe as before (I think I remember that they did)

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, all. Woke up about 5a, tossed and turned, and finally decided to come see how everyone's doing this am.

Chief, hope all goes well with Jag.

Chilly morning up here....45 degrees. I think I under-packed for this trip.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Are they potentially going to stretch the pipe as before (I think I remember that they did)

They haven’t yet, but that’s what they are looking at. Mainly to see if there’s something obvious or does he simply try to swallow too much food and not chew it well enough. If that’s what it is I hope they stretch it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning, all. Woke up about 5a, tossed and turned, and finally decided to come see how everyone's doing this am.

Chief, hope all goes well with Jag.

Chilly morning up here....45 degrees. I think I under-packed for this trip.

Thanks, and good morning Dave.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
She had one in 2003.

Dang, that’s been a while.

I’ve had 2 myself. After my second one 2 nurses had to hold a lot of pressure on my inner thigh for 30 minutes to keep me from bleeding out. They told me if I ever get cut bad I need to get medical help quick, I’m a bleeder.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Dang, that’s been a while.

I’ve had 2 myself. After my second one 2 nurses had to hold a lot of pressure on my inner thigh for 30 minutes to keep me from bleeding out. They told me if I ever get cut bad I need to get medical help quick, I’m a bleeder.
That pressure on the groin vein is the worst part.

Status
Not open for further replies.