Are yall seeing Rivians?

Toliver

I was searching for something on Amazon and this was one of the results. I guess they're prepping for having to be towed in the dark when they can't find a place to charge in the RFD zones.

Screenshot_20240107_103409_Chrome.jpg

sinclair1

Been seeing them near Reynolds at lake Oconee
They would make a nice weekender for folks who may fly in to Reynolds for the weekend. Make the trip and power is out, no problem the Rivian will power up the house for the weekend.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Just spent a week in Colorado and I saw a lot of them. They are stacked up there like Tesla's in Atlanta.

One of my coworkers lives there so we met for lunch one day and pulled up in this. Those are 35" tires and it has a 2 inch lift.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I stick my my Taco.

1705764634536.png

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
The suv are decent looking except for the front, as ugly as the trucks.
I do wonder if they are AWD or anything?
I think they are all AWD, this one was. It was as large as a Tahoe and rode well for having the larger tires and beefed up suspension and drive train.

sinclair1

Just spent a week in Colorado and I saw a lot of them. They are stacked up there like Tesla's in Atlanta.

One of my coworkers lives there so we met for lunch one day and pulled up in this. Those are 35" tires and it has a 2 inch lift.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I stick my my Taco.

View attachment 1283982
It almost looks lowered instead of a 2” lift. I still can’t get my head around them being twice as fast as a 1970 Hemi Cuda.

LonePine

Saw two Rivian SUVs crashed into each other this morning on 285 near Truist Park

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I've seen two in the last few months....just two.

I'm sort of a car watcher, too.
Enjoy seeing what folks drive.

I like seeing more V-8s and less EV's. :flag:
Internal combustion is king

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Saw a Rivian truck this AM, Rome/Floyd County, complete with a roof top tent kit mounted in the bed. Can't imagine them going too far off the grid for too long...

DannyW

Been looking for one since this thread started. Nothing. Those things haven't made it to Gwinnett County yet.

Hunter922

Saw a white one yesterday in Cobb. She was driving like she was late for a hair appointment...