It's Almost Time Folks.....The BIGGER ONE !!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Get ready peeps, because it is coming......sooooooon !!!!:clap::clap:

Sorry Mods.....but we gonna make this puppy bigger than last year!!....Ok, so we may have to make it on a couple of threads ??

JT and I will be getting it started in KY on Oct 30th and it will cover non stop hunting from there.....going next to SE Kansas with JT, myself, Sundaysmoney and hunting partner.......from there to SE Illinois with JT, Ole May, Qturn, rjk187, Hogman3, uga94, and Blu.....of course Blu is always a MAYBE????

I'm freaking pumped.....ok, I stay pumped for this stuff !!!

Come on cold weather and come on Oct 30 !!!!!:yeah::yeah:

PS....Jim Boyd......I expect you will be joining in our LFTT with your updates form your first quest for the Mid-West FreakStudAsaurus !!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You sound like a kid at Christmas. Wish I was there! :bounce::cool:

BornToHuntAndFish

Wow, you sound kinda fired up. Can't wait 'til ya'll go again chasing the Midwest BeastAsaurus when the magical time of Halloween starts kicking deer hormones into overdrive.

Jim Boyd

I will chime in Bubba... I just hope I have something that is semi-entertaning to add to the fray!

I am a little bit in awe of this whole process... I just have to be steady... aim small and miss small - if and when I get a shot.

OK... down to 16 days now!!

Come on 4 NOV - can't get here soon enough!!!

Good luck to you and your crew Bubba - you have an itinerary to make us all green with envy!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
man I am in need of a tree and a blackberry!

bubba, I hope you are enjoying that nice warm weather...it was in the 30s this morn and highs only in the 50s! course by the time you get back up here itll prolly be 80 again:bounce:

see yall in a week

man I am in need of a tree and a blackberry!

bubba, I hope you are enjoying that nice warm weather...it was in the 30s this morn and highs only in the 50s! course by the time you get back up here itll prolly be 80 again:bounce:

see yall in a week
Jt haven't seen you post on your hunts this year. Have you not been ?

Madsnooker

Good luck guys. Sounds like a blast.

I'll be headed to Ohio for 2 weeks of bow hunting during the peak. It can't get here fast enough.:banana:

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
You sound like a kid at Christmas. Wish I was there! :bounce::cool:

He does sound like a kid at Christmas :bounce:

We are, as usual, looking forward to the suspense you guys bring with the "Live From The Tree" updates :cool: Good luck! :cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jt haven't seen you post on your hunts this year. Have you not been ?

not one day in the tree yet:( man I gotta get myself back in the chips so I can take off all of deer season again...or get a woman that works during season again...either or:bounce:

looks like I will be 20ft up by the 30th though

Dang man I remember reading so many of your post last year and got spoiled with all the reports and pics I know you probly have bout gone crazy

QTurn

I got the truck loaded and am sittin' on go!! Come on November 10!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Kid at Christmas does not desribe it!!!..............I sure hope mt present walks under the tree......or at least within 30 yds of it !!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Good to hear bubbabuck is going to finally re-introduce JT to deer hunting in the Midwest whitetail wonderland for the 1st time going this year even though "rumor" has it we keep hearing he's still living up there. Glad you did not let Jim give up on this great American tradition after his 1-month deer season delay. LOL

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good to hear bubbabuck is going to finally re-introduce JT to deer hunting in the Midwest whitetail wonderland for the 1st time going this year even though "rumor" has it we keep hearing he's still living up there. Glad you did not let Jim give up on this great American tradition after his 1-month deer season delay. LOL

OUCH!!!! thanks bornto. did I mention its only 48 degrees and winds in the 20s right now??? come on november!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
A bigger one what?

Thread on all of the midwest LIVE FROM THE TREE going on all season from state to state from Bubbabuck and the gang telling stories of the beast coming by and the near chances off having a shot while Jim Thompson is reporting from his house this year instead of the stand but if he was in the stand he would be in the wrong spot not seeing any deer and just taking pictures of his feet and posting them.:bounce::bounce::bounce: ::ke: :stir:

QTurn

Thread on all of the midwest LIVE FROM THE TREE going on all season from state to state from Bubbabuck and the gang telling stories of the beast coming by and the near chances off having a shot while Jim Thompson is reporting from his house this year instead of the stand but if he was in the stand he would be in the wrong spot not seeing any deer and just taking pictures of his feet and posting them.:bounce::bounce::bounce: ::ke: :stir:

Don't forget the coffee pics.....

ps, the forum usually locks threads after 1000 posts (or is it 2k?) Last year's thread was well over 2000. This year's is shaping up to be one of the longest and best yet!!

fellybbob

lot of JT heaters out there. the man did well last year.
took a yote out, got a fat nanny for the guys to eat at deer camp,
got a bruiser with the smoke pole. alot of maintenace to camp
and cooked a ton of his world famous nanny gumbo (stew)
and took #1 in my book for UPDATES.

GIVE HIM SOME SPACE PEOPLE