“I quit my Job!!!!”…..One year later…

Dixie Dawg

That's the most reading I've done in awhile...but very entertaining...good luck to ya Big Horn....:bounce:

Good read G, If you haven't already in your spare time you should really start writing a book. Talk to local (within 200 miles) papers and see if you can get a column, folks enjoy stuff like this.

Lewis Grizzard was a wealthy man because of this kind of writing.

X3! :D

Sounds like you are overall pretty happy with the choice that you made... hope those last few things can work themselves out and you get to live the dream! :banana: Keep us updated, great to hear from you... always like to read your stories!

R

redneckcamo

keep your chin up bighorn ........find you a good woman and life will be moe-betta !!!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Keep your head up and don't call yourself an idiot. You're not an idiot. You are probably smarter than most of the people around you. Keep on keepin on , Moe! :cheers: :cool:

It is so great to hear from you!!! Think positive! Respect yourself, whether anyone else does or not! Idiot....I think not....you made something out of nothing....what you did takes some back bone.

X3! Like Delilah said... respect yourself, think positive. I for one still envy you the opportunity to experience Montana, trout fishing, bull elk tags, mule deer tags, antelope buck tags :fine: :cool: :shoot: Dang! What more could you ask for??? Forget the woman thing, they're more trouble than they're worth :hair: ::gone: and you're probably better off without one :bounce:

Heck, find you a chick that has the Montana wonder lust. Try plentyoffish.com it is a free dating site. It is where I met Chris.

If by chance you don't want to forget the woman thing... follow Delilah's advice, she is a wise woman :)

Good read G, If you haven't already in your spare time you should really start writing a book. Talk to local (within 200 miles) papers and see if you can get a column, folks enjoy stuff like this.

Lewis Grizzard was a wealthy man because of this kind of writing.

great to see your post- wish I had the nerve to do what you did please keep in touch with your Woody's family -- you have a way with words and should consider the writing suggestion made earlier:cool:

Write the book Moe... it would be your legacy and a fine one at that :cheers: It would sell, you wouldn't have to worry about the swamp cooler or paying the rent... financial difficulties solved :cool:

Thanks for the update, we are always glad to hear from you! Pictures please!

FX Jenkins

and there you have it..a single post as the reason I log on here whenever I can...

shotgun

Mo
Great to hear from you. I was thiking yesterday its been about a year since you made the big move.
Glad you doing well.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Good to hear from you Moe!! Get that book started and have your pics & articles on the side, you're on to something!!:cool:
Good Luck & keep us posted! :biggrin2:

TNGIRL

Moe, we haven't met but hello and hope your second yr in Montana is everything and more that you want. I concure with everyone's advice. After reading this, you have a way around words and phrases!!!!!! You need to begin to write your thoughts etc. down in book form and find an agent and publishing house and once you are a great and noted author.....man the women will be all over you like ticks on a dog!!!! That's the way to find one of them. Plus all your friends get to enjoy your writings!:bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
Living in paradise and complaining. Why, I bet you would complain if they hung you with a brand spanking new rope. :rofl:

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love reading your post's Moe. Someone should compile them into one big one, lock it to where Moe can only post, and make it a sticky.
i think we are all crazy, moe birds is a history professor at pitt. u. he hasn't seen the montana sky in hiz life. just keep up the stories, mark twain never rode a raft down the missip.:yeah::D:cheers::pop::cheers::bounce:::ke:::ke:

Truegiant

You write a mean story. Maybe you should become a columnist for a fishing mag?

Redbow

I will give you a big thumbs up for doing in your life what most of us are afraid to do ! You surely have guts my man !

I also wish you the very best in your coming adventures !

gtparts

Moe, get the gal BEFORE you get too famous. Make dern sure she takes to you for you wit, not your wallet. Along the same line, you never can have too many friendships......mine can be had for a tag,........ that is if you ain't too selfish to share.:D

Anyway, best of luck in your sophomore year in Montana!